Jack Monroe #104 Are you familiar with my tip jar?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack’s dinner reminds me of a game we used to play at a friend’s house at lunchtimes, when we should have still been in school.
Two of us would make up a sandwich with the most revolting things we could find, and the third one would have to have a bite and try and guess what it was. Then we’d pop the uneaten remains in the postbox on the way back to school.

Wotsits / ketchup / jam / branston pickle
Marmalade / cheese / black pepper / cornflakes
Lentils / sprouts / pomegranate / duck egg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
Wait.... what?! PHOTOGRAPHER! 😯

TALKING HEAD 🤔 sorry Jack I'll need the Jactionary for that one!

FORMER FOOD BANK USER
Ooh ooh ooh.... I'm a former Waitrose shopper. When I could afford to be fancy. Same thing? No?.....

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Jack’s dinner reminds me of a game we used to play at a friend’s house at lunchtimes, when we should have still been in school.
Two of us would make up a sandwich with the most revolting things we could find, and the third on would have to have a bite and try and guess what it was. Then we’d pop the uneaten remains in the postbox in the way back to school.

Wotsits / ketchup / jam / branston pickle
Marmalade / cheese / black pepper / cornflakes
Lentils / sprouts / pomegranate/ duck egg
I SO used to do this too! #bestfriends #beatthatjack we were putting together tit sandwiches long before you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Why's she always saying her and SB cook on the weekends or they have X on the weekends when she's admitted recently he's with his dad at the weekends. Swear to almighty gawd I'm sick of this woman's tit. It's constant and exhausting. The small lies are worse than the big ones

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 70
Why's she always saying her and SB cook on the weekends or they have X on the weekends when she's admitted recently he's with his dad at the weekends. Swear to almighty gawd I'm sick of this woman's tit. It's constant and exhausting. The small smol lies are worse than the big ones
Fixed that for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That is such a small portion. I’d be hungry after 20 minutes of I could even force it down in the first place. What is dear bubble buddy having tonight?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.