Jack Monroe #100 Jack Monroe and The Jimmy Nail Experience - she’s still lying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Lemon squeeze cushion' brings up all manner of horrors but not that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
One of the most embarrassing things I’ve seen for a while is Jack’s handwritten notes on the US election. I can just see her writing it all out very carefully in different coloured pens, with her tongue stuck out in concentration. Then posting it on Twitter because she’s so proud of it. Meanwhile, Louisa does *actual news broadcasting* for a living, at a very senior level too. Imagine her having to say to Jack, “well done darling doesn’t that look nice”, as if you were indulging a child. Because I strongly suspect that is the dynamic in that relationship.
And yet there is Jack, thinking she’s the big expert, completely unaware of how simplistic she is, probably wondering why Louisa hasn’t got her a gig as Krishnan’s replacement on C4 news.
I think Jack was one of those girls at school that did their own colour codes revision timetables, but spent so long colouring it in, that she didn't get round to revising.

Although I will concede her handwriting is much nicer than mine. Mine always looks like I've written it while wearing vision distorting googles.

One of my favourite moments on the ligreenie This Morning itwas when Ruth said 'well done!' to Jack as she presented a dish of half cooked pasta.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
All her tweeting about Cooper being missing achieved was worry a bunch of her followers. Oh, that and getting her more of what she lives off - attention.

Reactions: 30
But this cat m'larky worked I dont have twitter so rely on you guys. I'm sat in work thinking oh better check tattle to see if cooper is ok...
I'm a real poverty fanny
Sucked in spat out covered in green dahl

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Oooooo when did I become a VIP? How exciting, on the 100th thread too.

Hope it is longer lived than last time, only lasted a day if I recall correctly.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
Watching Jack in action makes US politics that bit more comprehensible.

Unreliable Twitter narrator apparently deluded by their own blatant bullshit (lols) despite potential for actual harm in the "real" world (notlols).

Sweet relief Jack's followers are (majority) unarmed I guess 😩🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Hope it is longer lived than last time, only lasted a day if I recall correctly.
Haha don’t jinx it now, I remember last time you made VIP, your Groucho pass was taken off you quicker than you can say Jack Sprat.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Cooper looks surprising well groomed, clean and dry for a cat who was out all night 🤔
Good to see Jack shopping at the shop she boycotted on Twitter. As ever a mass of contradictions and lies.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Cooper looks very clean and tidy for a cat out all night. Maybe the mice gave him a comfy home to sleep in.

Congratulations! Hope it sticks this time 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I bought a lovely denim dress from Miss Selfridges and also probably some WKD blues and Marlboro Lights as I was grotty 15 year old. First 'adult' paycheck on a full time job post uni went on rent and bills as I RENTED age 21... how unfair.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I find it so funny that a few nights ago she was pretending to have a forensic interest in the US election, tweeting embarrassing tit like "Georgia on my mind" trying to go viral like a bellend, and now she's off to bed to sleep through this critical phase of the election!

A little consistency, please!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.