Jack Monroe #100 Jack Monroe and The Jimmy Nail Experience - she’s still lying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, and I don’t believe her son was there either. Otherwise she’d be up for the school run, and on Twitter with her drivel. Her and Cooper are no doubt dino-ing together under some John Lewis covers she found in a puddle.
The standard of comedy on the JM threads is outstanding 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
For anyone else curious what a wedgewood teacup looks like, wtf are these!!

We’re roughly the same age and my pay went on rent, pizza and topshop...

View attachment 301269
I’m pretty sure my grandma had the bright blue one in a cabinet.

So he was never missing then. She herself said she hasn’t got a cat flap because she * brace yourselves Fraus* rents, so she obviously has to let him in and out.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
With Louise's return, I'm now, rather cynically, wondering if the relapse was a carefully orchestrated way of getting her to move back in.

Reactions: 41
My cat once disappeared. I was beyond myself, called my friend who doubted it was me who was on the phone despite seeing my name on her display but with a voice she had never heard before bc I was in so much distress. I walked around like a zombie for days. Thank god she was found and looked a bit rough. She hates the fireworks, too and I always prepare a box with blankets that put any rock stars's studio to shame and she stays there all the time until everything has stopped. I plan ahead bc the dates are...erm...well-known...
I also started to doubt JM because after kittengate she went to Edinburgh and was clearly on a high. None of my friends who had lost pets would have been in such an upbeat state.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
So none of this was the cat-astrophe she was making out to be...

...not even sorry 😎 happy Friday lovelies!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Glad Cooper is home with his mama. I think he was doing Sambucca shots with the Brambly Mice.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Meanwhile Squig's cat has *actually* been missing. Jack is such a piss take. So insensitive. I hope Claude comes home too ☹
I think that's the worst thing about Cack, (I know there's a never ending list at this point) but the fact she cosplays and out right LIES about issues that other people are genuinely suffering with/from, just for clicks and likes and attention and of course 💵💵💵💵. It really is unforgivable because she knows exactly what shes doing.

With Louise's return, I'm now, rather cynically, wondering if the relapse was a carefully orchestrated way of getting her to move back in.
Yes, absolutely x

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm looking at reviews for her books. This person isn't a fan of the slop/daals:

1604668018788.png

ETA this one is particularly interesting too, particularly the food bank comment:

1604668374422.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
OT but back to the Liongate. The last thing you buy when you are poor is sweets. I know she has now bought them for someone else but with the dibdab stuff..sweets are expensive and don't stave off hunger. If you have a quid to spare you will buy potatoes or other veg.
Happy Friday!

Reactions: 23
Almost definitely.

In response to the pea and worms with pobp

ACD57E94-2F1B-4F4C-A829-937FFE9AF990.jpeg

AD9A48A8-3B4B-48EE-A31C-AB74B3614E67.jpeg

urgh

37E96056-346C-44B7-A689-2A093C3CC499.jpeg

So nothing like it then

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
I'm tempted to believe that Louisa LEFT for a brief period of time and they made up, but Jack had made such a song and dance about how SHE LEFT and got so much sympathy for it that she just didn't mention her moving back in ages ago because then she couldn't make all her beggy posts. See all those posts on here about Louisa being in Southend all the time from a fair while back. Now they have another lockdown and she can't really get away with pretending Louisa doesn't exist, so she's drip-feeding it back into her Twitter feed.

• Angry
Reactions: 39
Almost definitely.

In response to the pea and worms with pobp

View attachment 301514
View attachment 301515
urgh

View attachment 301517
So nothing like it then
Cactus TV are pretending DKL never happened, Jack hasn't been asked back, not even on to This Morning, and they are always desperate for content.

Jack you would be much happier if you admitted you suck at live television, and maybe worked on your own YouTube channel where you could control the content. But not singing, never singing. (Or dancing, or 'forensic politics')

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.