Jack Monroe #100 Jack Monroe and The Jimmy Nail Experience - she’s still lying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure all the children who experience holiday hunger are delighted that Jack has made up for her deafening silence and near-total inertia over the free school meals row by posting some Monster Munch to Australia. Good to see she’s got her priorities in order when it comes to generosity.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 75
I actually agree with her about fireworks horribleness. My dogs are very sad this evening ☹

However she KNEW there would be fireworks this evening, presumably from whenever it got dark (so yes, Jack, from 5) and she should've made sure poor Cooper was in. He's always around, even if she kept him in all day, that would've been better. She's so irresponsible! That cat had better be alright!! I dislike her attitude to animals.

It's bleeping bonfire night Jack, you don't need a bleeping note through the bleeping door to know that you need to bring your bleeping cat inside. duck!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 60
People who set off random fireworks are dickheads, but isn't the 5th of November the day when you know it's going to happen in England? If this were happening any other evening she'd have a point, but it isn't and she doesn't.

Reactions: 46
Sorry I know everyone's moved on but I'm upset about that poor squiggle's brown sloppy stew. I really hope for his sake it's nice, but I strongly suspect it'll end up a huge waste of food, time, and fuel.

He's a victim of JM.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Happy 100 threads!
Wow, she really bought a shitload of cheap chocolate. And is going to make a totally necessary trip to the Post Office during England’s 2nd lockdown and with a pandemic on. She’s totally reading here. Why on earth did you let your cat out today of all days!?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
I’m sorry but @acca00 profile picture is living rent free in my head right now.

Why would she think it’s at all good to look like a 10 year old boy?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Do we think the cat saw his opportunity to make a run for it and live in a household where they don't turn his cat food tubs into napkin rings

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Is she really sending a packet of monster munch to...australia... here have a packet of stale crumbs from a psycho

hang on... wtf. is this what her patreon/ tip jar money is paying for? thought she was mega hard up and could only eat cheap asda crisps
wrote this before I'd realised she was sending all this to people, even more insane than I first thought

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Waaaaaait a minute.

She hasn’t posted this stuff has she? If there’s one con Jack understands really well, it’s promising to post stuff but not doing it (Kickstarter books, Patreon postcards).

She gets all the “legend” points and goes semi-viral, but when that Monster Munch doesn’t turn up in Australia she’ll be like “Gosh darn it! Customs got me again!” Ditto the U.K. people - “Didn’t arrive? Damn you, COVID!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
D1E5286D-D87F-4FDC-A0EA-AA45829FA884.jpeg

"yep!" *oh ffs why didn't I think this through/ check people's locations??!!!*

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Sorry I know everyone's moved on but I'm upset about that poor squiggle's brown sloppy stew. I really hope for his sake it's nice, but I strongly suspect it'll end up a huge waste of food, time, and fuel.

He's a victim of JM.
I'm comforting myself with the thought that one day he will give evidence at a court in The Hague.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
She over shares every bleeping aspect of her monotonous daily shite right down to what we can expect her fingers and farts to smell like. If she took it upon herself to write articles in a national newspaper about transitioning then people do have a right to question it when suddenly it's not happening anymore. As for it not agreeing with her medications or whatever shite excuses she put out there, it simply wasn't a good enough answer to be respectable 💁 Don't get involved, Jack! But you can't help sticking the finger sausages in ALL the pies

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.