Jack Monroe #100 Jack Monroe and The Jimmy Nail Experience - she’s still lying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2545C244-B210-4D28-8C85-807ED18571EF.jpeg

what's wrong with her? is this because she's finally got round to buying envelopes and is just going envelope-stuffing mad? why is she sending out so many random things to randos on twitter, having not fulfilled her patreon promises..?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
Yeah, I saw the vick inhaler. She's a menthol lover isn't she?
You have a stronger stomach than I have, I couldn't bear to look that closely. Not only is it a mess, the cutlery doesn't look clean. I just needs 15 minutes to wash everything, buy a drawer organiser and job done. She can't even be bothered to spend 15 minutes sorting out a drawer. She is a slattern.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Our friends dogs are terrified of fireworks, they get home, pack a picnic, chuck the dogs in the car and go for a drive somewhere quiet until they're over. They understand that tonight will be difficult

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
:/ I’m not trying to be muggy (and am shattered so pls give benefit of doubt & call me out if I am being a head) but surely as an adult with PTSD you’d know what your triggers are and safeguard against them? Eg wear noise cancelling headphones or sit in with the TV blaring etc? Obvs feel sorry for animals, it’s unfortunate but there’s no way to stop it really we just have to hope ppl start making better choices and buying the silent ones?

Always feel a bit uncomfortable around fireworks discourse tbh cos it always teters on the edge of being a bit... right wing? It might be the area I’m in but the “they let off bloody fireworks all year round!!” tends to come out when there’s a non Christian holiday and is always alongside uncomfortable (classist?) comments like the area is going to the dogs / it’s khan’s dumping ground / blah blah blah.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I wonder if her lockdown buddy minds that she's just tweeting out every single thought on twitter. Harder to fathom why she's doing her minute by minute diary entries now she has adult company every evening

• Haha
Reactions: 27
You have a stronger stomach than I have, I couldn't bear to look that closely. Not only is it a mess, the cutlery doesn't look clean. I just needs 15 minutes to wash everything, buy a drawer organiser and job done. She can't even be bothered to spend 15 minutes sorting out a drawer. She is a slattern.
I have to say I agree. I'd have that lot in the dishwasher quicker than you could say ouchy mouth. Then a scrubbing of the drawer with bleach, and a cutlery rack in place

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
What’s the betting those envelopes are full like the batch cooked dinners from her £20 shop? Once the inevitable queries start about where the weekly postcards are she’ll refer to that photo as her evidence...she sent them...stop asking....you’re bullying me...now duck off....

All tweets deleted and the cycle begins again.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Frauen and Herren, OT but...should we not compile a cookery book with a recipe each this christmas? I mean, people need to eat well and on a budget?
"The comprehensive coven cookery book- Frauen and Herren share their favourite recipes" No tip jars, no patreons, no cold oil unless it is a salad, no bunging it in, no smatterings and no novels before the recipe starts, unless it is a deliberate BS one. Keeping stews to a minimum.
Every recipe ends with "and now duck off" instead of "Enjoy".

Edit:half-serious :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Her reply to the squiggle talking about their friend with PTSD. She just can't resist the urge to elevenarife, even if it means disclosing close family members' private health issues.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Is she really sending a packet of monster munch to...australia... here have a packet of stale crumbs from a psycho
I have a brother and sister that live in Australia, I did too back in late 70's. There is no way that food would be delivered through the post from the UK. Another waste of other people's money.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.