Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Eagerly awaiting Jack Monroe #500 SHE LEFT! (again) when a new frau shows up with "I was a jackolyte until she didn't send me the Wispa Gold I requested and it made think something wasn't right. So I googled her and I've been Grunka-ing ever since..."

• Haha
Reactions: 84

KebabGirl

VIP Member
Screenshot_20201105-094134__01.jpg
Too thick to be able to quote from a previous thread. The 'B' is the initial of L's mothers surname - they don't have the same last name.

We also seem to have another squiggle ready to join the coven!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 83

ScamSandwich

Chatty Member
Louisa has moved back in..My vast amount of lesbian experience, though this is not exclusive to lesbians, tells me that once somebody has moved out once, the second round will be really really successful and lasting. I wish them all the best.

• Haha
Reactions: 81

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
Question for Jackolytes who support her but read here to see what's being said (we know you do)

What do you honestly think about Jack claiming she couldn't afford butter 2 weeks ago which resulted in lots of donations and Patreon subscriptions which weren't fullfillled but today she's playing Oprah Winfrey with crisps, chocolate and signed books? After munching on Ocado grapes all week and telling everyone her loaded gf is moving back in? Don't be shy now

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
I'm astounded by these most recent events. I mean...it's pretty much a given that L is moving back in right? This hasn't come out of the blue, it's been on the cards for a while (ever since 'burnout' vanished I would say, because it wasn't burnout, it was Jack in a narc rage because SHE LEFT). Which makes it all the more ridiculous that she was playing pov in recent weeks. Having people donate their heating benefit, send her free shopping trollies, and dropping not so subtle hints at not being able to afford butter, all the while she's seeing a Channel 4 news exec? Wow.

As for this chocolate shit show. What? She's posting chocolate bars to people? Ex Post Office staff here, crisps and chocolate bars can't be mailed as a letter or even a large letter, they'll be going as packages. Second class package starts at around £3. Why would you waste money like that? What an absolute performance. People need to wake the fuck up

• Heart
  • Haha

ReginaPhalangee

VIP Member
Also I’m so dumb, I just realised the whole point of writing out the sheet of paper with everyone’s names on was to tell everyone that Louisa is BACK after SHE LEFT. Zero sympathy for Louisa tbh she’s seen everything we have this year and has the means and intelligence to stay away, she’s choosing to be back there with a lying, manipulative scammer so more fool her.

• Heart
  • Haha

Silver Linings

VIP Member
So she’s been back for one day and had her life added into Jack’s twitter that she treats like a whatsapp group chat. She’s been told she can’t cook or iron and should be paying for the privilege of Jack’s tutelage (😏), and then will go into work with her colleagues (Krish, mate) knowing all of this.

I don’t like commenting on this kind of stuff but it’s super uncomfortable and messed up.

• Sad
  • Heart

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
Oh she's absolutely fucking giddy to be First Lady to the Head of News and Affairs at channel 4 again! She's like Evita but with chocolate bars

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 79

MancBee

VIP Member
Ah, she's just told the world that she always wanted to be a pallbearer and managed to insert herself in one of her non existent rows, this time with Laurence Fox.
The two are unrelated subjects, however it is apparent that NOBODY FUCKING ASKED YOU ABOUT EITHER Jack.
So glad to see she's not changed 🙄
I have been a pallbearer more times than I care to say, so many relatives and I lost too many friends to AIDS back in the day. I can say it was an honour to be asked to be a bearer, but it was not something I wanted to do. What an odd take on life this woman has.

• Heart

Gnomic Gnome

Hello Frau und Herr! Short-time lurker here (apart from one TOO SHORT post). Grunking my way through this thread but I wanted to say thank you for the hoots I’ve had at your collective rapier wit!

I found the coven because a blogger I like expressed a concern about snarking. Blogger in question hadn’t actually visited Tattle as they were too nervous. Which drove me straight here as I am sick of the grifting and shilling fuckwittery of influencers. If you monetise your life, expect attendant scrutiny IMO.

The Jack threads caught my eye, and I’ve been lurking since no. 78. I remember reading her first columns in the Grauniad. I’ve always detested her and found her a cosplay cunt. Poverty my fanny. She’s also highly derivative, a sub-Nigella. Her writing is like bad fan fiction. Fifty shades of beige indeed! She’s also as thick as (90% vegan mince and needs a good scrub.

I nearly succumbed to one of her recipes at the start of lockdown as it was on a Hush newsletter and I was feeling all ‘Blitz spirit in poncey pyjamas’. It was the peach and chickpea curry... it never got made as I actually read the fucking recipe before committing opener to tin. Thank god. My drains wouldn’t be able to cope with it.

It’s so sad to see how many people she’s taken in. And how she doesn’t care. I’m certain she has a PD (EUPD) but she’s still a vile piece of work even if she has. Keep up the good work as her day will come!

edited for typos!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Switchstreetz

VIP Member
Vlad realising now he's retired he can make an account & be a full time tattler

Wonder which is deadlier: russian poisons or jacks anchoïade devilled eggs

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 78

Mel Donte

Chatty Member
Oh isn't she a kooky little pixie? Scampering off to buy snacks for strangers instead of sending out the postcards that people paid for.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Still in the past, but just wanted to speed through time to say @Alansbigplate you are a complete genius and without question the faceswap with Nellie Olsen is definitely my favourite!
aw shall we remind ourselves? I was just doing #alansliedownharder where I go for a big lie down around tea time

And to welcome you back into the current space time continuum here’s something brand new

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
so fucking patronising! At least louisa has an actual job beyond buying people in australia monster munch in exchange for pity donations once a month

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

HarderFaster

VIP Member
I’m sure all the children who experience holiday hunger are delighted that Jack has made up for her deafening silence and near-total inertia over the free school meals row by posting some Monster Munch to Australia. Good to see she’s got her priorities in order when it comes to generosity.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 75

Begborrowsteal

VIP Member
Louisa is a mug. Birds of a feather innit.

Nice that Jack plans a proper shop when its for her latest victim, and not for her son.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 75