Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Walkdengirl

VIP Member
I certainly do know, and I did go, you didn't miss much. There was a small pool, and there were "hostesses" in swimsuits that jumped in and seductively :rolleyes: swam round and round. Peter was always there at the bar, blond hanger-on on each arm. Glad those days and places are long gone.
I could never understand the swimming pool bit, my friend was never very clear about who got in it. I would hate to get dressed up and then end up in it. Before I went a bit alternative I used to go to Rotters on Oxford Road, or placemate7

Peter Wyngarde (Jason King) was the most fabulous and outrageously camp actor. He was always seen in the clubs camping it up smoking Black Russians. The women loved him, but there was always a rumour that he was gay.
My sister loved Jason King, all the women did. After he died they auctioned of all his possessions which seemed a bit sad

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Ramekin

Generous Frau, can someone please correct me in my vague recollection that Louisa made an appearance here?

Also I’m so dumb, I just realised the whole point of writing out the sheet of paper with everyone’s names on was to tell everyone that Louisa is BACK after SHE LEFT. Zero sympathy for Louisa tbh she’s seen everything we have this year and has the means and intelligence to stay away, she’s choosing to be back there with a lying, manipulative scammer so more fool her.

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
That Louisa "faved" Jack's silly comment on Twitter is very cringe. It makes me think she's a bit narcissistic.

My first job I worked with a producer who was late 30s. She was very aloof and people thought she was a kind of Anna Wintour style person. I got to know her fairly well over time - we were never friends but we talked a lot. She had never had a relationship until her 30s, and was a virgin until then, and really was a very child-like person as regards people and life. And she ran big teams of people, managed budgets, etc. I once told someone what she was really like and her mouth literally dropped and she was shocked.

Maybe Louisa, even though she has a good job, in her personal life is a bit similar or just not what would would assume. You can never judge a book by its cover.
Your profile pic gives me the heebie-jeebies 😭

• Haha

TurnedUpInTipp

VIP Member
Peter Wyngarde (Jason King) was the most fabulous and outrageously camp actor. He was always seen in the clubs camping it up smoking Black Russians. The women loved him, but there was always a rumour that he was gay.
I always heard he was gay.

Reactions: 7

Ramekin

The only time it crosses my mind is trying to decipher doctor’s illegible scribbles.

who over the age of 12 actually gives a fuck about good handwriting (i say this as a leftie with borderline indecipherable handwriting). I bet she spends hours practicing her signature too.

• Haha
Reactions: 6