Jack Monroe #100 Jack Monroe and The Jimmy Nail Experience - she’s still lying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did I read her right, peanut butter chicken noodles and a mince pie toastie? She is having a laugh. Isn't she? She is, she must be, nobody would put a mince pie between two pieces of bread and toast it, would they? Don't get me started on the peanut butter in chicken flavored noodles:sick::sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Question for Jackolytes who support her but read here to see what's being said (we know you do)

What do you honestly think about Jack claiming she couldn't afford butter 2 weeks ago which resulted in lots of donations and Patreon subscriptions which weren't fullfillled but today she's playing Oprah Winfrey with crisps, chocolate and signed books? After munching on Ocado grapes all week and telling everyone her loaded gf is moving back in? Don't be shy now

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Did I read her right, peanut butter chicken noodles and a mince pie toastie? She is having a laugh. Isn't she? She is, she must be, nobody would put a mince pie between two pieces of bread and toast it, would they? Don't get me started on the peanut butter in chicken flavored noodles:sick::sick:
I can't believe I'm defending Jackie here but I add peanut butter to instant noodles! It's just like a processed satay stir fry 😂 Please note this is when I'm tired and don't have easy food in... and I would never say its equivalent to Indonesuan haute cuisine as she would lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Well done Jack, it’s very kind of you to send your fans chocolate bars and signed cook books! Now you just have to <checks notes> consistently honour your patreon promises; stop guilting vulnerable people out of their benefits; refrain from starting Twitter pile ons; overhaul your personality; lay off appropriating various identities for sympathy and financial gain; respect your son enough to stop feeding him eyelid sausages... oh, I give up. She has a long way to go

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Letdown larder was so boring she’s started searching her name. View attachment 300610View attachment 300611

View attachment 300613
Whiplash. Whoosh.
So she is implying she is trans. What exactly has she, or is she, transitioning from to? Transitioning infers going from one state to another. She says that she transitioned from female to non binary, but has since referred to herself on many occasions as a woman. That then denotes that she has de transitioned back to her former gender. She calls herself a lesbian, you cannot be a lesbian unless you are a woman, it is the very definition of lesbian. So therefore she has reverted to her previous gender, de transitioned.

It is all too much even for me to understand, and I have spent all my adult life since the 60's involved in LGBT+issues. She makes a mockery of gender non-conformity and gender dysphoria. It is all a dress up game to her. Putting a dress on one day and a shirt on the next does not make you non binary. I know many women that wear traditionally male gendered clothing, but they still define themselves as women. Likewise men that wear womens clothes. Gender is not a dress up game. I dislike her for it as she gives right wing bigots the ammunition to attack LGBT+ people.

I haven't expressed myself well in this post, but she makes me so angry I find it difficult to put into words. She is dangerous to the very community she pretends to be a part of.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 120
She can't be posting crisps can she? A bag of dust by the time it arrives. How desperate to be liked on Twitter is she?
She can’t even post Kickstarter books and have them arrive at the other end intact. She might as well just steamroller those Monster Munch. I hope she doesn’t though because she’ll probably put them in her slop.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Ohh if only I could ask what I could do with a load of Wispa golds, Lion bars and Monster Munch. I’d bet they’d make a lovely curry.
You could bung it all into cold oil and let it simmer until it reduces to a thick sauce. Or make a lovely Lionade and dip bread into it.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
No I can’t accept this, this is uncharted territory. A sustained period of civility? Unheard of. Something is afoot...

Now I don’t want to be a killjoy...but the price of the snacks could have gone a long way towards FSM during the Christmas holidays. Surely Marcus Rashford’s campaign is far from over and I would have thought more of her if she donated money or took a bag of groceries to a foodbank than this.... publicity stunt. I am Mrs Skeptismo but as others have said, I’m highly suspicious of today’s events - it’s either alt accounts, or people she knows. She can’t be arsed walking to the post office to send out goods people have paid for, but we’re meant to believe she’s sending crisps to Australia 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Does anyone else think it’s odd that she waited till lockdown to get her hefty ass to the post office?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
She might as well just steamroller those Monster Munch. I hope she doesn’t though because she’ll probably put them in her slop.
Not monster munch but I do crush cheese & onion crisps over the kids pasta as a lunch treat 🤪
They love it in my defence

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Still in the past, but just wanted to speed through time to say @Alansbigplate you are a complete genius and without question the faceswap with Nellie Olsen is definitely my favourite!
aw shall we remind ourselves? I was just doing #alansliedownharder where I go for a big lie down around tea time

And to welcome you back into the current space time continuum here’s something brand new

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Radical idea but why doesn't she save the money from the alleged royalty cheque for the next time she's too poor to buy butter??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Can I go back to being mad about her interpretation of lockdown 2?

Her mum has her Dad. So why does Jack needed to provide care (other than a genuine emergency). I’m so mad that she thinks she can do what she wants.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.