Jack Monroe #100 Jack Monroe and The Jimmy Nail Experience - she’s still lying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eagerly awaiting Jack Monroe #500 SHE LEFT! (again) when a new frau shows up with "I was a jackolyte until she didn't send me the Wispa Gold I requested and it made think something wasn't right. So I googled her and I've been Grunka-ing ever since..."

• Haha
Reactions: 84
Oh she's absolutely bleeping giddy to be First Lady to the Head of News and Affairs at channel 4 again! She's like Evita but with chocolate bars

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 79
100 threads, I can’t even remember when I started lurking.You have all kept me entertained for months. Although I’ve been working I live alone so it’s been a hard year (*shakes tip jar).

I feel I shouldn’t name people as don’t want to be accused of favouritism but...

@Alansbigplate: your name alone makes me smile (as does any ref to Alan partridge). Your work with face tuning is equally terrifying and hilarious

@traumatised sideboard: your reviews on DKL ended me, I hooted like you wouldn’t believe! (I’m actually tempted to grunk the DKL threads)

special shout out to brenda’s sausages too 🤮

anyway enough sentiment, all of you can duck off now xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I didn’t clock the pig thing either. But I never do.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I'm having a reminisce and wanted to give a shout out to @TheDragonWithAFlagon for coming up with what is possibly my favourite track on Now That's What I Call Jack! I've had 🎵what a wanker🎵 stuck in my head many many times.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh this is genius from Jack, damage limitation at its finest there. “How can Jack be a horrible manipulative tea leaf, she bought us chocolate?” You’ve answered your own question there Squiggles.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I saw the Limegoss article, commented on that and then found the threads. It has been the best Lockdown entertainment at times although have also felt genuine anger at some of Jack's antics. The Fraus and Herrs are officially the funniest on the planet and expert triangulators. This cabal should be writing Jack's autobiography.
Jack must be feeling very smug now that Louisa is back (why in God's name?). The chocolate bar things strikes me as a very Narc trait. Lovebombing to deflect attention from the crappy behaviour.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Odds on SHE LEFT, AGAIN before the new year?

(I don't/do mean to be glib, I remember getting back together with an ex, it was a disaster)

Reactions: 27
Odds on SHE LEFT, AGAIN before the new year?

(I don't/do mean to be glib, I remember getting back together with an ex, it was a disaster)
You’re giving her until New Year? Much more generous than me. I give it 2 weeks of lockdown together.

Is the chocolate her way of celebrating the 100th thread? If so, Vlad says he’d like a Mars Bar.

ETA duck I’m now going to have nightmares about 2 weeks of lockdown with Captain Killjoy. Someone send me a Kinder Surprise, stat!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Jack: Free chocolate to one and all! There’s no catch! Just remember this act of generosity when I’m lying on the kitchen floor in despair again with no butter. Choose anything you want, anything, my pretties! I will fulfil your heart’s desire with chocolate!

Follower: Would love a jar of paprika, cheers love.

7C570566-8CB8-42F7-8CFA-1A6BB07F8EC2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Well here is proof why she’s so tit with money. She gets an advance and the first thing she does is spunk a wad on bleeping chocolate to get some Twitter likes?

duck me Jack, go and buy a new pair of Vapormax or have a pretend experience in Burberry. Go to Redcar. Just get her away from the attention on Twitter as it’s turning her into a non entity. It’s like a disorder.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.