Jack Monroe #100 Jack Monroe and The Jimmy Nail Experience - she’s still lying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you send me all the wispa golds pls? My address is Jay-cloth Cow, Cowland, London, England, the UK, The World, The Universe
Only if you promise to send me butter!
To: Pocahontas and Meeko (that critter always wants what I’ve got), Tsenacommacah, The New World
❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
hot iceberg lettuce 😱😱😱😱. For the love of god just finish it in a salad or a sandwich or a burger and then don't buy any more bleeping iceberg lettuce! thank god i'm just about to go for a run to clear my head of these evils
Save your innate cooking talents and delicate sense of herbs, Blurst. Before it’s too late!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Still in the past, but just wanted to speed through time to say @Alansbigplate you are a complete genius and without question the faceswap with Nellie Olsen is definitely my favourite!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Can you send me all the wispa golds pls? My address is Jay-cloth Cow, Cowland, London, England, the UK, The World, The Universe
You missed out "The Solar System, Milky Way". Don't blame the Post Office when you can't be arsed to give your proper address!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I'm astounded by these most recent events. I mean...it's pretty much a given that L is moving back in right? This hasn't come out of the blue, it's been on the cards for a while (ever since 'burnout' vanished I would say, because it wasn't burnout, it was Jack in a narc rage because SHE LEFT). Which makes it all the more ridiculous that she was playing pov in recent weeks. Having people donate their heating benefit, send her free shopping trollies, and dropping not so subtle hints at not being able to afford butter, all the while she's seeing a Channel 4 news exec? Wow.

As for this chocolate tit show. What? She's posting chocolate bars to people? Ex Post Office staff here, crisps and chocolate bars can't be mailed as a letter or even a large letter, they'll be going as packages. Second class package starts at around £3. Why would you waste money like that? What an absolute performance. People need to wake the duck up

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 80
I think she is either deliriously happy for once (I hope) or in a manic cycle that will crash hard.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
She can't be posting crisps can she? A bag of dust by the time it arrives. How desperate to be liked on Twitter is she?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
In less than 24 hours she’s hand written a weird covid manifesto, pretended to bum tweet, changed her Twitter name, had her cash cow missus move back in, and gone on a manic postage spending spree?

Southend police’s only chance at stopping us is to lock her up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.