Jack Monroe #100 Jack Monroe and The Jimmy Nail Experience - she’s still lying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack 'teaching' someone else to cook must surely be the very definition of the blind leading the blind.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
I think that's what happened last time someone got sick of being put down all the time SHE left and now with promises of changes and seeing how it goes she's BACK ( on a covid trial) but for how long??!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
This whole “Bubble Buddy” charade is ridiculous. It’s Louisa. Jack left the L clear to see and the only reason to post the schedule in the first place was to say, “She’s BACK” because Jack lives on here as much as she does Twitter. She will LEAVE again if Jack publicly talks about her like an idiot as she did during DKL.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
My oh can't cook.

I do the cooking, but he puts the bins out and sorts the dishwasher out. I'm happy at that. I'd rather cook than do bins

• Heart
Reactions: 25
As we speak, the mice from under the blackberry bush are assembling a crack special ops team to storm the crappy bungalow and rescue Louisa.

Cooper's their informant on the inside and he'll give them the signal.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.