Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cornflower

VIP Member
But what are the reasons? 🥺
was going to cite embarrassing his family but when’s that ever stopped the prick?
- is worried we won’t like it if no pubes/trail
- small/ugly/freakishly large penis
- john won’t let him
- can’t fit it in the frame
- doesn’t know how to leak the nude
- gets off on edging us ⚰
- would cut into wanking time/gets distracted messing with it
- crabs
- perfect chunky penis and already gets a lot of stick for being a pretty boy

seriously though imagine knowing you hold such power in your hands.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

BeauJD

Chatty Member
Tax theme: stuck down a Villa Pinterest hole and I don’t want to be rescued

F597FAB1-E9FE-4435-A5B4-AF1000ECD5CC.jpeg
A5205EEB-BA36-4322-8D43-30AE50F879AF.jpeg
7E98D077-E611-4770-BB26-2FB422743F48.jpeg
322ECBFD-8CD5-47F5-BA9B-30B114A787D7.jpeg
8342A792-B10D-4F10-81A9-803B46D5A4BE.jpeg
EA7F8C3A-48BC-49A2-8B21-A9301F46B31F.jpeg
E0DB85FB-6614-4CAB-A582-4D25EB7B212F.jpeg

• Heart

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
i actually do sit here sometimes and think fuckin hell they’re mental im one of the chill ones

is this not the case? 😵😵😵
Girl you went on a night out on crutches, waited a whole day with appendicitis to go to the hospital, had a man with milk looped on his belt ask for your hair, get proposition for drugs every time you go to the supermarket and woke up with two blokes in your bed yesterday and you think you’re the chill one. I love you 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

spilldatea

VIP Member
are you telling me that last night i was in bed asleep by 8:30 and shop shop was having a 3way 😭😭😭 when did i get this old i’m upset

• Haha
  • Heart

jumpmoon

VIP Member
Gluten Morgan from the MENTAL ASYLUM you lot seem to think I live in 😭😭😭

I told my husband I wanted to buy a satisfier last night and he said ‘what do you need that for, we’ve got a Hoover’ 😶

But Christmas has cum early thanks to @cornflower 🥰

• Haha
  • Wow

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
Did I ever post a picture of when my dog used to carry around a little barbie handbag when he was a puppy?
29A02076-85D1-4AC7-9FA2-61E66242D159.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 14

cornflower

VIP Member
They’re actually so unaware of who he is that if they managed to figure out it was a man they’d think he was a RLF.
jealous of this

is it weird if i find an old person to speak to at a bus stop or something and show them my ‘boyfriend’
B5C68FF9-C65D-4290-9286-FEDBCB45C3AA.png

• Haha
  • Heart

cobette

VIP Member
jealous of this

is it weird if i find an old person to speak to at a bus stop or something and show them my ‘boyfriend’
View attachment 1680990
Don't be me.

During the three day period where I hated JS5 someone at work had said something to me to which I responded, 'We've split up!'

Several weeks later someone from a DIFFERENT store in the area asked my friend how I was since RLF and I had broken up. More than once since someone has said to me, 'Oh I thought you weren't together anymore!?' when I've referred to RLF.

• Haha

jumpmoon

VIP Member
This explains so much about you
I love it to the point where not only do I have a hand drawn diagram to hand, but in my tale when Maur is trying to figure out if JG is too young for her, she quizzes him about the Millenium Dome.

sOMETIMES i worry that i have some sort of condition because I get all these random obsessions like the fucking Millenium Dome and Mick Hucknall and JarJar Binks and Mr Blobby but at least i have a diverse skill set if I ever go on Mastermind.

• Haha
  • Heart

Gattle09

VIP Member
How can he be this fit? Especially in such dodgy clothes. Who at city thinks they are a good choice of clothes.

8CD70666-984D-4DF4-BE66-FE63BEC846AC.jpeg

• Heart