Jack Grealish #85 YES

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re actually so unaware of who he is that if they managed to figure out it was a man they’d think he was a RLF.
jealous of this

is it weird if i find an old person to speak to at a bus stop or something and show them my ‘boyfriend’
B5C68FF9-C65D-4290-9286-FEDBCB45C3AA.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
jealous of this

is it weird if i find an old person to speak to at a bus stop or something and show them my ‘boyfriend’
View attachment 1680990
Don't be me.

During the three day period where I hated JS5 someone at work had said something to me to which I responded, 'We've split up!'

Several weeks later someone from a DIFFERENT store in the area asked my friend how I was since RLF and I had broken up. More than once since someone has said to me, 'Oh I thought you weren't together anymore!?' when I've referred to RLF.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Don't be me.

During the three day period where I hated JS5 someone at work had said something to me to which I responded, 'We've split up!'

Several weeks later someone from a DIFFERENT store in the area asked my friend how I was since RLF and I had broken up. More than once since someone has said to me, 'Oh I thought you weren't together anymore!?' when I've referred to RLF.
Can I just say I read about JS’ baby news and I think you’re all being very mature about it. I would be losing my bleeping tit and throwing myself off a motorway bridge. So well done.

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Can I just say I read about JS’ baby news and I think you’re all being very mature about it. I would be losing my bleeping tit and throwing myself off a motorway bridge. So well done.
Rubae every day I think you are more and more insane

You're just hidden in plain sight because there's people more insane than you e.g. shop shop and jumpy

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
hello what im going to go do a little snoop on google might be drinking bath bombs later but i’m v intrigued as to what this is about

• Haha
Reactions: 9
💙💙💙

Rubae I am so happy for my baby that if I had been at home and not at work when I found out I'd have drowned us all with my tears.

We're just looking forward to.

Daddy 15.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Rubae every day I think you are more and more insane

You're just hidden in plain sight because there's people more insane than you e.g. shop shop and jumpy
k i am not insane why am i placed next to jumpalump i think i’m one of the normal ones here 🥹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
no because this is me, I would be crying, throwing up and sliding down the wall. I dunno how you all view me or what your perceptions of me are but I can assure you I think I am pretty bleeping crackers on the sly

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
chrome_screenshot_1666819399627.png

• Heart
Reactions: 6
no because this is me, I would be crying, throwing up and sliding down the wall. I dunno how you all view me or what your perceptions of me are but I can assure you I think I am pretty bleeping crackers on the sly
That would all be a completely normal, natural reaction bab. Who wants their pretend RLF knocking someone else up? It’s a betrayal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
i actually do sit here sometimes and think fuckin hell they’re mental im one of the chill ones

is this not the case? 😵😵😵
Girl you went on a night out on crutches, waited a whole day with appendicitis to go to the hospital, had a man with milk looped on his belt ask for your hair, get proposition for drugs every time you go to the supermarket and woke up with two blokes in your bed yesterday and you think you’re the chill one. I love you 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
same id be going for thinky drives with the saddest music and people would ask what’s wrong and i’d just have to stare wistfully into the distance and say oh… nothing
21B9137A-1D0A-4FEC-AA0F-0B297D1BAED3.jpeg

why’s it so tiny

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.