Jack Grealish #85 YES

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
probably Five, they were my first proper crushes tbh. but same I’ve been thinking about the MEN wine nonstop and knowing I’m gonna cave and buy some but I just can’t, it’s foul. who you most excited for?

@Violetroselily hmm thinking maybe black bodysuit n some flares but am not too sure yet. also tempted to dress up completely nineties with butterfly clips n the lot
oh yeah we’ll both be nursing MEN hangovers! god you’re so cool owning flares. omg i can’t even pick maybe b*witched or honeyz or gala or BOOTY LUV OMG. gonna cry about jack if liberty x sing holding on for you
348E1193-05A3-445A-8440-D6454B75CBB6.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Babs I’ve got no Wi-Fi so it looks like tonight will be dick night/bollock slip night/shorts rip night.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
ive just been sat in a corner on my own telling myself he’s so ugly he literally slicks his hair back and wears skinny jeans but then i come on here and every single little piece of self respect i have left is gone out the window
1666716223862.png

hang on r use having an orgy at some point without me and @spilldatea

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.