Jack Grealish #85 YES

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that was a lot for a first read this morning… can see it shall be one of those days in the tattle-verse.

BBEF181F-3E87-4D91-BEB9-0F828D1A7275.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Gluten Morgan from the MENTAL ASYLUM you lot seem to think I live in 😭😭😭

I told my husband I wanted to buy a satisfier last night and he said ‘what do you need that for, we’ve got a Hoover’ 😶

But Christmas has cum early thanks to @cornflower 🥰

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

I told my husband I wanted to buy a satisfier last night and he said ‘what do you need that for, we’ve got a Hoover’ 😶

A HOOVER 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I do not know this dog sorry 😂

I did buy lil prozac a pumpkin hat and this is the best picture I could get of him cause he just wanted to shake it off 😞
omg helo little doggy wooof woof xxxx u are so cayoot 🥰🥰🥰

ur fanny would be in the bin omfg

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I hope you’ve overruled him and the Satisfyer is on its way.

1666865719436.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
what would u do first if u had a willy

i personally would do a seat drop on a trampoline and see if my balls pop

• Haha
  • Wow
nearly died of unrequited love when grown-up emo bab was posted, wonder if he has any rogue emo offerings on his little playlists
1666865511226.png

I hope you’ve overruled him and the Satisfyer is on its way.

View attachment 1682089
ffs my balls-deep-in-hormones self finds this v cute
what would u do first if u had a willy

i personally would do a seat drop on a trampoline and see if my balls pop
measure it

• Heart
  • Haha
Did I ever post a picture of when my dog used to carry around a little barbie handbag when he was a puppy?
29A02076-85D1-4AC7-9FA2-61E66242D159.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Did I ever post a picture of when my dog used to carry around a little barbie handbag when he was a puppy?
omg 🥹
my cat has a little princess dress (it’s like rubbery think it was off a small doll thing from like 2006) and she carries that around still from being a kitten, and makes noises at it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
i tbink id just start hanging things on it and slapping people with it and don’t think i could deal with the power of being able to piss in the street

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.