Jack Grealish #85 YES

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not me just sat here, ignoring work tasks, and just staring at these. 🥵
I am finished work for the weekend now so free to lust over these with a glass of wine. Hopefully some more tomorrow will it be Bumblebae strip?
I used my bench boost by accident in the first week 🤣

Used the free hit last week when City and Arsenal weren’t playing but I think a lot of people save it until later in the season.

Use Triple Captain when you know Haaland’s gonna score 6 goals (and let me know when that is too).
I think he might be out tomorrow so saving it til after the break he will be on fire after 5 weeks in the sun

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I am finished work for the weekend now so free to lust over these with a glass of wine. Hopefully some more tomorrow will it be Bumblebae strip?

I think he might be out tomorrow so saving it til after the break he will be on fire after 5 weeks in the sun
Ooh it’s got to be either Dennis the Menace or BumbleBae, hasn’t it?

• Heart
Reactions: 3

I predict bumblebae.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
i still can’t believe i’m a triplet i feel this came about as a result of how often i wished to be a twin when i was a child

humble bumblebae tomorrow/sunday please 🙏

does anyone else proper feel like this today/this week?
D1451389-3D30-43E4-BD40-5950E1E69992.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m so happy it’s Friday babies, skipped outta that office tonight Lemme tell ya.

GOOD TO BE HOME BABYYYY. I’m chilling to the max tonight. might even do a cheeky face mask, hope all my besties are good xo

A0F0CFF7-2079-4901-BC9B-6DBAECC568C2.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.