Jack Grealish #85 YES

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I’m just in a bad mood, I will return to Mandy Grealish later and see if I can see it.

It might have something to do with this being my current feature photo on my Home Screen.
419E1195-30BE-418D-99CC-40A098C9B96A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
spot the difference, sad edition. they've both got quite soft, squishy, pretty features but with good bone structure and like wide faces. expressive eyes that are really charming when happy. (nah they're hardly doppelgängers, it's just a few vibes lol I like likening people to people)
1666785512999.png
1666785535891.png

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This is what he does with all his clothes at home (sorry for Haaland content but Baeby’s at the v beginning)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've just found a load of random accidental bookmarked Tattle pages. Half of them are my own posts. It's like discovering half your screenshots are just your lock screen.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.