Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jumpmoon

VIP Member
@2busyshopping34 yer a right little wind up merchant I was about to make @wonderstruck25 a fuckin Taylor Swift themed bday pic 😂

You know we were talking about ghosties earlier, well I just had a spooky moment on my evening constitutional to Tesco's and I can't make head nor tail of it?!

So off I toddle on my way out the driveway with RLF and I see something blue and sparkly on the driveway (which we share with like 16 other people, cos flats) and I realise it's one of my socks that I had been looking for for about a week. It's been run over and is looking pretty sorry for itself so I get him to throw it in the bin lol. But I'm freaking out cos I went on a hot girl walk earlier in order to detach my eyes from my screen for a bit whilst I was WFH and my dear husband has been at work all day, so I would have seen the sock earlier in the drive if it was there ??? I last did a lights wash about a week ago when I realised the sock was missing and neither of us were wearing clothes that had just been washed for it to get caught up in. In fact I wasn't wearing pants or a bra either but that's by the by. We also had an episode a little while ago where we found sick in the toilet and neither of us had been sick. RLF said the sock had thrown up and then jumped out of the window. I think it has something to do with Milky. I am perplexed and am at unease.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

jumpmoon

VIP Member
It’s another mad morning chaps

0ECD0393-F3BF-41E0-A7B4-191C4F5E2A80.jpeg

I was sat enjoying a whole fish at a Russian themed banquet and entêtaiting myself by scrapbooking with a waitress, when a man from the Salvation Army came around trying to recruit people. He had a leaflet with him that had unseen pics of bae in very tight shorts where u could see the outline of his brummie meat and two veg, but he wouldn’t let me keep the leaflet just look at it. There was also a huge amount of text which detailed that he thought that it was 8-9 inches erect 😶 I was like blimey o Reilly how did you come to this conclusion but he wouldn’t answer me and just sodded off. I had completely forgotten about the entire fish I was meant to be eating by this point. Then went to the adjacent vintage market and I bought a packet of Cher themed playing cards for €2 and browsed some tiny England shirts from bygone years to dress our Korean baby mashup app child in because apparently that insight into his pants was giving me ideas above my station.

• Haha

jumpmoon

VIP Member
I am 100% here for Millenium Dome discourse GET READY LADS I am verily addicted to the nostalgia hit of that place and will talk your arse off about it. I hope Jack got to go and get a BT Phonecard with a picture of ET and himself on it, a recycled up pencil, and saw Tony Blair's lunchbox. Let alone dancing with the sperms in the body. I went to a fucking Pokemon convention there 😭 I went three fucking times!!!

16FB7CEC-BE4D-42CE-981C-FA4D8A2038E9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

cornflower

VIP Member
@cornflower dress or pants tomorrow, please gimme some guidance on what you’re wearing

this sounds like we’re going on the night out together and honestly I’ll run with it in my little world where we’re all rl friends in my head.

View attachment 1685949
omg I love this

OK so friend I am *so* bloated this week like I left the house this evening in *asda tracksuit bottoms that are about 8 years old* because I couldn't stomach anything else lol and I'm wishing I owned swing dresses

so I think I might go for the black sequin dress because it's like wraparound with a little dressing gown cord thing so can tie it just over my tum in the same manner I might if I had jack grealish's sweet little bab in my womb ❤ yes the dress is as uncool and cilla black-esque as it sounds but it's quite 🍒titty🍒 and I think I'll wear like a dead dark lip to offset it a bit omg I'm so old and lame. then like... dunno how cold it's meant to be tomorrow but probs like some form of denim jacket??

feel like all the young/classy/cool (delete as appropriate) folk here will be reading this vomming at my fashion choices. what do you think you'll go for?

1666985761875.png

Last edited:
  • Heart

ruby1080

VIP Member
Don't be me.

During the three day period where I hated JS5 someone at work had said something to me to which I responded, 'We've split up!'

Several weeks later someone from a DIFFERENT store in the area asked my friend how I was since RLF and I had broken up. More than once since someone has said to me, 'Oh I thought you weren't together anymore!?' when I've referred to RLF.
Can I just say I read about JS’ baby news and I think you’re all being very mature about it. I would be losing my fucking shit and throwing myself off a motorway bridge. So well done.

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
no guys bc i am fancying ruben dias a very big amount rn hello you sexy little rascal x
Shop shop if you're looking for a man you absolutely need a Ruben-type.

No more of these feckless cheating twats. A big sexy serious man who will take very good care of you in every possible way.

• Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
I once attended a party where a very very sexy but not too scantily-clothed petite Domme led around a very tall and insanely fit younger man on a leash. He wore a black leather thong, chest harness, collar, and since it was 2021 a black face mask with metal studs on it. AND, this is crucial - black and red patent leather lace-up stripper heels. Honestly I don't recall what the woman was wearing because if there hadn't been so many other wild things to watch, I would have stared at that man on a leash all night.

This is the kind of aesthetic I'm imagining for you and baby T. 😈♥
I once attended a party where I sat on a rocking chair and accidentally levered the radiator off the wall. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12