Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spilldatea

VIP Member
Do you ever wander aimlessly around the shop pretending to be interested in all the wares, but really you're just there for wine but don't want it to look like you're desperate? Just me?
i used to do this but now the guy in my corner shop knows what days i tend to show up for wine and puts me a bottle in the big fridge so it’s cold when i get it. don’t know whether im ashamed of that or not.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
Talking of children… I worked in a baby room of a nursery for 3 years and I used to put twenty under 18 months babies to to bed for a nap on my own every other day.

At that nursery we were so understaffed that they employed loads of bank staff that weren’t qualified make numbers and ratio work, they couldn’t change nappies or do nap time or books and observations, so it was all on me and two other girls in that room.

I’m great with kids, but that will make you hate children.

Working there made me not want my own kids for a long time and then when I started nannying I loved it again and I’ve changed my mind on it.

• Heart

cornflower

VIP Member
requests

realistically, knowing he's a basic bitch:
- elvis w v tight catsuit
- steve from stranger things' sailor uniform thing

ideally:
- nude but for a backwards cap and cute skeleton makeup
- gucci briefs and those restraints @WylieWyles has
- dirrty video xtina

• Haha
  • Heart

cornflower

VIP Member
no because this is me, I would be crying, throwing up and sliding down the wall. I dunno how you all view me or what your perceptions of me are but I can assure you I think I am pretty fucking crackers on the sly
same id be going for thinky drives with the saddest music and people would ask what’s wrong and i’d just have to stare wistfully into the distance and say oh… nothing
21B9137A-1D0A-4FEC-AA0F-0B297D1BAED3.jpeg

why’s it so tiny

• Haha
  • Heart

2busyshopping34

VIP Member
What would you all be upset about, a baby or potentially missing the WC?

I'm confused
missing wc, can shite out kids any day of the week but the wc when he’s potentially in his prime footballing age with his fella jg to peg him post match

hang on did you mean for us or for him im so confused i’ve had too much ham

• Haha
  • Wow

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
He looks like a chipmunk in those pictures 🫥 I think I’m getting bored of him and I don’t have a JS substitute, the only reason I’ve come on tattle the last few weeks is because of you guys 🫤

• Heart
  • Sad

2busyshopping34

VIP Member
id let my boss go through my phone cos i don’t have one 🤟🤟🤟🤟🤟🤟 my mama would absolutely wallop me if she ever got a glimpse lit have a widget of hello kitty ket

Have you been munching on Ruben's ham?
he sliced me a bit and fed me it then all of a sudden i was naked tied up with a pig mask on help

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Starttheline

VIP Member
He doesn’t know, he just leaves them on the floor. How’s he supposed to know if they get washed or if he just gets new ones?
I really struggle with the thought of him doing everyday mundane tasks. Does he ever refill the ice cube tray? Has he ever made the bed? Does he start the new toothpaste when the old one is running low, or does he squeeze every last drop out?

Ansa.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11