Jack Grealish #85 YES

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i’m never going to understand or be at peace with it. also why does he only seem to shave/wax his chest (as looks like it’s growing back in the bumblebae photos) yet has seemingly got rid of one of his best qualities for good? i honestly hope he regrets it and gets sad about it sometimes because that’s what he’s done to us. it makes me feel sick imagining how good these photos would’ve been with a trail. least he had it for his face magazine nipples.
View attachment 1678565
View attachment 1678556
I like to think he gets really sad and wistful about it when he’s just had a lying down wank and his belly button’s swimming in cum because there’s no snail trail there to mop some of it up.

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
girl you are so bad for having dick tunnel vision of course we’ve bloody discussed it

i honestly think he wants to gift us a nude. he can’t at the moment, for various reasons, but he wants to.
But what are the reasons? 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 4
it’s really small and mushroomy i’ve seen it

jg this is where you say hang on no it’s not and prove me wrong w a piccy

• Haha
Reactions: 10
But what are the reasons? 🥺
was going to cite embarrassing his family but when’s that ever stopped the prick?
- is worried we won’t like it if no pubes/trail
- small/ugly/freakishly large penis
- john won’t let him
- can’t fit it in the frame
- doesn’t know how to leak the nude
- gets off on edging us ⚰
- would cut into wanking time/gets distracted messing with it
- crabs
- perfect chunky penis and already gets a lot of stick for being a pretty boy

seriously though imagine knowing you hold such power in your hands.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
was going to cite embarrassing his family but when’s that ever stopped the prick?
- is worried we won’t like it if no pubes/trail
- small/ugly/freakishly large penis
- john won’t let him
- can’t fit it in the frame
- doesn’t know how to leak the nude
- gets off on edging us ⚰
- would cut into wanking time/gets distracted messing with it
- crabs
- perfect chunky penis and already gets a lot of stick for being a pretty boy

seriously though imagine knowing you hold such power in your hands.
how have u just slipped crabs in there like it’s dinner table conversation babes
E255E2A2-2EB7-4BF7-A960-C681E441C2C5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.