Jack Grealish #85 YES

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am 100% here for Millenium Dome discourse GET READY LADS I am verily addicted to the nostalgia hit of that place and will talk your arse off about it. I hope Jack got to go and get a BT Phonecard with a picture of ET and himself on it, a recycled up pencil, and saw Tony Blair's lunchbox. Let alone dancing with the sperms in the body. I went to a bleeping Pokemon convention there 😭 I went three bleeping times!!!

16FB7CEC-BE4D-42CE-981C-FA4D8A2038E9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I am 100% here for Millenium Dome discourse GET READY LADS I am verily addicted to the nostalgia hit of that place and will talk your arse off about it. I hope Jack got to go and get a BT Phonecard with a picture of ET and himself on it, a recycled up pencil, and saw Tony Blair's lunchbox. Let alone dancing with the sperms in the body. I went to a bleeping Pokemon convention there 😭 I went three bleeping times!!!

This explains so much about you

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This explains so much about you
I love it to the point where not only do I have a hand drawn diagram to hand, but in my tale when Maur is trying to figure out if JG is too young for her, she quizzes him about the Millenium Dome.

sOMETIMES i worry that i have some sort of condition because I get all these random obsessions like the bleeping Millenium Dome and Mick Hucknall and JarJar Binks and Mr Blobby but at least i have a diverse skill set if I ever go on Mastermind.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I love it to the point where not only do I have a hand drawn diagram to hand, but in my tale when Maur is trying to figure out if JG is too young for her, she quizzes him about the Millenium Dome.

sOMETIMES i worry that i have some sort of condition because I get all these random obsessions like the bleeping Millenium Dome and Mick Hucknall and JarJar Binks and Mr Blobby but at least i have a diverse skill set if I ever go on Mastermind.
1_wOV6o_lFvFLsw4zWuev82w (1).jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Now I'm freaking out because what if me and JG passed like ships in the night at the Millenium Dome Pokémon convention or something

Also that bleeping robot that they used to wheel out gave me nightmares for two decades, I had to hide under the table in McDonalds from it. Despite my JOY at being in the Millenium Dome, I was always sweatin about when that tin can devil would come around the corner. I hope he's in the recycling now.

1666724892995.png

• Haha
please can he dress very slutty for halloween and document it heavily on insta but only be around men all night and not leave the house thanks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
please can he dress very slutty for halloween and document it heavily on insta but only be around men all night and not leave the house thanks.
what would ur costume request be? (I love how innocent my line of questioning was compared to VRL who went straight for the jugular there).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lolling because didn't he say he was gonna go as 'Squid Game' last year and answered it in the singular as if he was going to go as the entire cast, crew and concept of the show Squid Game but he just put on a hoodie.

Any excuse to post this cos u know I love me some BooBae

• Haha
  • Heart
requests

realistically, knowing he's a basic witch:
- elvis w v tight catsuit
- steve from stranger things' sailor uniform thing

ideally:
- nude but for a backwards cap and cute skeleton makeup
- gucci briefs and those restraints @WylieWyles has
- dirrty video xtina

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
What’s the NEC now?! I was today years old when I found that out.

And I only realised the O2/Millenium Dome were the same thing a few months ago. Never even been (and never seen Westlife😥)
I think it's still overall the NEC but it's been Genting and Resorts World recently

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.