Jack Grealish #78 a small, lively dog breed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
❤ ahh do what feels right and let it flow away at home if that's what you need right now! and although you would've got to see your main men, it'd be much more worth going if jg was going to be there for you to pelt lots of rubbish at
Who knew that the Leeds fans were right all along!?

516ed10b0a402c751b7999152c02c927.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Awww poor VRL ❤ would a big sad song medley flush all those tears out? If you attend and we are tit, you can let out a load of expletives. Very cathartic.

• Heart
I'd be going by myself, which in itself isn't a problem because I love doing stuff alone. But I currently resemble a tap so don't feel like the people sitting around me would be ready for that.

Can you still flash me on TV?

All of you are the kindest and loveliest people in the world ❤
I mean it’s not as fun but for you sure 😂

Hope you feel better ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
going to throw like a full milkshake at his fat arse so he has to drop trou and get changed.

that's what anger does to you.

(i'm not going to do this btw if the etihad security are reading)
I couldn't do this even if I wanted too.

Little coward never plays when I'm there.

• Haha
never plays when I'm there either, ever ever ever.
He’s been subbed on at every game I’ve been to and I’m sat really close to the bench today. Do you girls want me to take paper or milkshake? 😎

for any law enforcement agencies who may be reading, this is obviously a JOKE I AM NOT A CRIMINAL

• Haha
Reactions: 7
not to brag or anything but he's scored twice in my presence - so that's like a 50% success rate (bea this isn't directed at you i love you)

• Heart
  • Haha
He’s been subbed on at every game I’ve been to and I’m sat really close to the bench today. Do you girls want me to take paper or milkshake? 😎

for any law enforcement agencies who may be reading, this is obviously a JOKE I AM NOT A CRIMINAL
Can we all give you a message to pass onto him to write down then chuck at him!?

never plays when I'm there either, ever ever ever.
I saw him when I went to Burnley away but that was obviously just a fluke as he didn't realise I'd be there.

not to brag or anything but he's scored twice in my presence - so that's like a 50% success rate (bea this isn't directed at you i love you)
I always knew he had his favourites.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

throw a thick banana milkshake right at his banana but also make sure you vab beforehand just in case you get close to him and change your moral code

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can we all give you a message to pass onto him to write down then chuck at him!?
of course, anything for you girls 😘 is this a collective “you’re a twit” or would you all like to elaborate on it in separate messages? How many post its do I need?

• Heart
You know what I’ve just realised… England have been playing shite were probs going to lose 🙃

Going to be an awkward Trojan home if so

• Heart
I dunno if I can even stand watching it tonight just have a feeling we're gonna get absolutely battered

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.