Jack Grealish #78 a small, lively dog breed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have stayed home. Nearly at an hour without crying so think it's almost safe to come out from the blanket and make some heinz tommy. What are you having for dinner?

[/QUOTE]
I having icecream! Häagen-Dazs Peanutbutter crunch and I'm eating straight out of the package and I gonna eat it all. I got my fourth covid jab today so I'm celebrating and icecream is also food as we say in my family. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
woke up feeling a bit down and then that feeling of dread in my stomach has just got worse all day and now I'm just like 😭 every 20 mins. It's not even anything to do with tonight, I just want to curl up in a ball and cry. I also really want a hug but have no one here to hug 😞

I need to leave by 5ish and right now I'm not in any fit state to go out
Sorry you are feeling rubbish hope your soup is like a hug in a mug ❤

@2busyshopping34 hope your friend is ok she is lucky you are there with her

Thanks @333149O for the thread I am late in from work and just caught up. I picked Fig rolls they are healthy right? chocolate hob nobs and the classic bourbon but would probably eat any biscuit

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve just realised that the nations league theme tune is a bunch of people singing THE NATIONS LEAGUE I thought it was something important in Latin or something 😭

@Violetroselily I’m joining you in tinned food town I’m having some rice pudding and jam for my tea because I’m a Victorian poor boy. Enjoy your nourishing soupe bb 😚😚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve just realised that the nations league theme tune is a bunch of people singing THE NATIONS LEAGUE I thought it was something important in Latin or something 😭

@Violetroselily I’m joining you in tinned food town I’m having some rice pudding and jam for my tea because I’m a Victorian poor boy. Enjoy your nourishing soupe bb 😚😚
Can't wait for you to really listen to the CL theme

Just saw this on Twitter. I don’t know how true this is but I hope it’s true 🤞
This is about the 17 year old, not the 23 year old (the one who allegedly did)

Reactions: 1
Oh I thought it was the 23 year old?
The evidence heard today is still from the 17 year old, this article summarises it

Reactions: 1
VRL and Broskis have a cosy evening. I dug out the sandwich toaster from the cupboard. Just had a cheese and tomato toastie yum. More to come🥪⚽🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I found the theme to CL with english translation and nope I can not hear this without laughing ever again so you watch it on your own risk. Enjoy this words of wisdom folks! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I found the theme to CL with english translation and nope I can not hear this without laughing ever again so you watch it on your own risk. Enjoy this words of wisdom folks! 😂

wait what?!!
I thought it just said THE CHAAAAMPYUUUUNS 🤣 that’s why I was like yeah I could do that one at kareoke it only has two lyrics. I didn’t realise it was basically a Eurovision unity song 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

this song is genuinely such a fuckin belter though, I'm going to add it to my empowering playlist

when is it OK to start listening to Baddiel & Skinner and that Ricky Martin banger again?

wait what?!!
I thought it just said THE CHAAAAMPYUUUUNS 🤣 that’s why I was like yeah I could do that one at kareoke it only has two lyrics. I didn’t realise it was basically a Eurovision unity song 😂
can we do it on karaoke at the orgy?

• Haha
  • Heart
this song is genuinely such a fuckin belter though, I'm going to add it to my empowering playlist

when is it OK to start listening to Baddiel & Skinner and that Ricky Martin banger again?

can we do it on karaoke at the orgy?
it will be a lovely note to end on wouldn’t it ❤ Like job done, champyuns.

Three Lions always makes me cry is that weird lol

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.