Jack Grealish #78 a small, lively dog breed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg toffepops that is a memory unlocked

quite partial to a fig roll (NOT a figging) but can't believe the level of elf on a shelf slander in the last thread! I LOVE THEM I have a whole elf family with their own wardrobes incl. baby ones and they reenact many festive scenes each year much to the chagrin of literally everyone I know

there's a kind of sister wives set up with Buddy, Shirley (in the leopard) and Jovie with the baby Walnut:

View attachment 1606495

my custom made elf babies Hepzibah and Duncan

View attachment 1606506

Buddy having a lie down cos he’s all shagged out after siring 3 elf children with his two elf wives

View attachment 1606521
I'm obsessed with Shirley

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
If I don't eat a packet of biscuits in one go I never go back to them. I hate when they go soft.
Phew! I also have to have specific drinks with certain biscuits - bourbons = milk, Custard Creams = coffee, fig rolls = tea

is that weird?! Like certain biscuits are coffee biscuits and never tea biscuits. Is that odd? I sound like I’m being picky, my waistline would say otherwise!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
worried VRL maybe got offended by my massive weirdo wording, didn't mean it baby I love you n your figs @Violetroselily xxxxxxxx
She's just getting herself ready for a good seeing to from JS and HK tonight. Picking out her undies, last minute grooming etc.

HK's face when Mr Vanilla realises he's having his first threesome.

download.jpeg

• Haha
I'm actually thinking about not going, I keep getting really tearful this afternoon and not sure I can face it. Wish I could give you my ticket
Oh baby no. I think you will regret it if you don't go.

Are you in the office tomorrow? If you're not can you just plan to log in later then work later so you don't have to worry about being too sleepy tomorrow.

• Heart
I'm actually thinking about not going, I keep getting really tearful this afternoon and not sure I can face it. Wish I could give you my ticket
:(

sweets, I'm sorry, do whatever your body/mind is telling you to do. even if that means not going. take care of yourself. plenty of time to see HK & JS in the future.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
aww I totally get you, take a minute to decide if it's your gut or just an anxious response, I don't know if you get social anxiety at all. I have a mini nervous breakdown before nearly bloody every event post-covid but when I go I'm always glad for it. not sure how late you'll get home tonight but you can just power through with coffee and get an early night tomorrow, normally once you're up and out of bed you're not as tired as you expect. hope you're ok xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
aww I totally get you, take a minute to decide if it's your gut or just an anxious response, I don't know if you get social anxiety at all. I have a mini nervous breakdown before nearly bloody every event post-covid but when I go I'm always glad for it. not sure how late you'll get home tonight but you can just power through with coffee and get an early night tomorrow, normally once you're up and out of bed you're not as tired as you expect. hope you're ok xxx

woke up feeling a bit down and then that feeling of dread in my stomach has just got worse all day and now I'm just like 😭 every 20 mins. It's not even anything to do with tonight, I just want to curl up in a ball and cry. I also really want a hug but have no one here to hug 😞

I need to leave by 5ish and right now I'm not in any fit state to go out

• Heart
Reactions: 16
woke up feeling a bit down and then that feeling of dread in my stomach has just got worse all day and now I'm just like 😭 every 20 mins. It's not even anything to do with tonight, I just want to curl up in a ball and cry. I also really want a hug but have no one here to hug 😞

this just made me tear up !! :(

are you willing to move up to Manchester because this is me all the time when I want a hug too, we can be two sad souls together <3.

really though if you're proper not feeling it then stay home and have a laugh with us all while the match is on, we can talk fig rolls, HK or lido's whatever you fancy.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

It's period hormones bleeping with everything else. Love you, wish I could do something to help. Feel so far away. I knew you were feeling down today as soon as I woke up x

Shutterstock_9734817ba.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 10

☹☹☹☹

Can who you are you going with not give you some support and cheer you up?
Sometimes it’s nice to lean on the people around you and the mood and atmosphere will make you feel better!!❤

• Heart

I'm so sorry, that's the worst. if it'll cause you more stress and upset going out, and if you feel you might get there and just feel crap and not enjoy it properly then just leave it, enjoy the match on telly and cosy up at home, look after yourself a bit. BUT just make sure you're not just self-sabotaging and wanting to hide away. like @wonderstruck25 says sometimes it's better to get out, and out of your head a little. otherwisemaybe try and get out for a walk after work if you can, listen to/watch something easy and funny to soothe you a little ❤ it's utterly rubbish but it'll pass, like always

• Heart

D61F2B2E-6F51-43F7-BEA3-1DA431AAC7E3.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
☹☹☹☹

Can who you are you going with not give you some support and cheer you up?
Sometimes it’s nice to lean on the people around you and the mood and atmosphere will make you feel better!!❤

I'd be going by myself, which in itself isn't a problem because I love doing stuff alone. But I currently resemble a tap so don't feel like the people sitting around me would be ready for that.

Can you still flash me on TV?

All of you are the kindest and loveliest people in the world ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'd be going by myself, which in itself isn't a problem because I love doing stuff alone. But I currently resemble a tap so don't feel like the people sitting around me would be ready for that.

You were going to resemble a tap somewhere else anyway...

❤ ❤ ❤

• Haha
  • Heart

Can only echo what the others have said. You just need to do what your mind and body tells you is best to do. Hope you are okay 💙
A2671313-1F91-4403-8E9E-6AA2E9648A68.jpeg

• Heart

❤ ahh do what feels right and let it flow away at home if that's what you need right now! and although you would've got to see your main men, it'd be much more worth going if jg was going to be there for you to pelt lots of rubbish at

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.