Jack Grealish #78 a small, lively dog breed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i like his shoes today actually

love to see he’s colour co ordinated his outfit

why’s he a piece of literal dog tit

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Biscuit poll -

Obvious answer is Bourbon. Even better when eaten in winter with the chocolate cream melted over a hot water bottle (try it, it's delightful)

Party Ring - Rarely eat them but when I do the entire pack is demolished in about 20 minutes, moreish little fuckers.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don’t like the kit, I feel like the blue of the numbers is clashing and it almost looks orange to me instead of red?
🫣 I feel u it’s hurtin my eyes but I do like the collar detail

god the duckin EAT WELL logo is everywhere 😤

this feels like the longest game I have ever watched in my entire life?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
how old is #14 am i allowed to fancy him

and why did i think sane was my age wtf
Musiala is 19.

You're probably alright fancying him but most of the rest of us will have to take the Bellingham approach of, "that young man will grow up very handsome and I look forward to seeing how he looks in a few years".

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.