Jack Grealish #78 a small, lively dog breed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
my fave isn’t on the list - i love the chocolate covered malted milk biscuits. 10/10 supreme biscuit choice. light & crumbly but robust enough for several dunks in your brew.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
id be fuming if that was me. today it would seem he’s been dragged into it for no real reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
my fave isn’t on the list - i love the chocolate covered malted milk biscuits. 10/10 supreme biscuit choice. light & crumbly but robust enough for several dunks in your brew.
ahh I was gonna put malted milks in!
not had them for a while but they're nice, although not mentioned :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I was reading some of the transcript from Friday, it really doesn't sound like condoms were in wide use at that party. Eww eww eww

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
ahh I was gonna put malted milks in!
not had them for a while but they're nice, although not mentioned :(
don’t worry baba, not your fault I've neglected this thread! although i’m now questioning everyone’s tastes because they are ELITE 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Maybe for the next poll we could go a bit fancier, chocolate chip shortbread, the leibniz ones, ones in foil from the Christmas packs.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Then could we branch out it onto cake but not cakes- tunnocks tea cakes, the snow ball mallow things, the jammy mallow things, jaffa cakes, the wafer with the stripey mallow. Essentially anything marshmallow !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
mmm there’s so many fit biscuits out there
these are just ur basic bunch, but I absolutely believe we have it in us to branch out to fancy biscuits next poll

• Heart
mmm there’s so many fit biscuits out there
these are just ur basic bunch, but I absolutely believe we have it in us to branch out to fancy biscuits next poll
yeah defo gotta start basic, and like a mid-range biccie poll too so toffypops, the long vienesse (sp) ones and the whirly ones that were mentioned

also has anyone had those greek biscuits, butter biscuits i think, that have a lotus vibe but an almost custardy taste? my lord

• Heart
  • Wow
yeah defo gotta start basic, and like a mid-range biccie poll too so toffypops, the long vienesse (sp) ones and the whirly ones that were mentioned

also has anyone had those greek biscuits, butter biscuits i think, that have a lotus vibe but an almost custardy taste? my lord
602172DF-A80D-4089-A654-0B77A5652197.jpeg

What’s a toffypop? I don’t know what that is …

• Wow
  • Heart
  • Haha

Intrigued about the Greek ones. At least the non orgy will be well catered for.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I used to go to a church youth club (lol) and we always got Toffypops for snacks.

Wow! I’m not sure if I’m grateful for not having these in my life, I have zero self control and these look like the type where the whole packet needs to be eaten in one sitting … or is that just how I eat biscuits?!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Wow! I’m not sure if I’m grateful for not having these in my life, I have zero self control and these look like the type where the whole packet needs to be eaten in one sitting … or is that just how I eat biscuits?!
def not just you
I get carried away sometimes 😣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
omg toffepops that is a memory unlocked

quite partial to a fig roll (NOT a figging) but can't believe the level of elf on a shelf slander in the last thread! I LOVE THEM I have a whole elf family with their own wardrobes incl. baby ones and they reenact many festive scenes each year much to the chagrin of literally everyone I know

there's a kind of sister wives set up with Buddy, Shirley (in the leopard) and Jovie with the baby Walnut:

43725BAC-269B-4160-83F0-CAB049FC0447_1_105_c.jpeg

my custom made elf babies Hepzibah and Duncan

EFDC60BB-AB78-417D-8449-AFC71C9018D1_1_105_c.jpeg

Buddy having a lie down cos he’s all shagged out after siring 3 elf children with his two elf wives

BD6D7EB7-0C15-4DA1-9804-BFE01BBC942E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
omg toffepops that is a memory unlocked

quite partial to a fig roll (NOT a figging) but can't believe the level of elf on a shelf slander in the last thread! I LOVE THEM I have a whole elf family with their own wardrobes incl. baby ones and they reenact many festive scenes each year much to the chagrin of literally everyone I know

there's a kind of sister wives set up with Buddy, Shirley (in the leopard) and Jovie with the baby Walnut:

View attachment 1606495

my custom made elf babies Hepzibah and Duncan

View attachment 1606506

Buddy having a lie down cos he’s all shagged out after siring 3 elf children with his two elf wives

View attachment 1606518
This is terrifying. I'd be afraid they were going to kill me in my sleep.

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.