Jack Grealish #7 About to become City’s new toy, forever and always Tattle’s favourite playboy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah 100 mill guess what you don't get your quite, private life anymore people are going to watch everything.

My other worry is say he don't play a lot or don't play well he is going to have so much backlash same with city. And the thing is it can happen torres at Chelsea comes to mind.

He was so protected at villa not sure if it will be the same at city. We shall have to see. But I also can't see him behaving really why would he.
inreally hope he succeeds and does well a city and I wish him all the best but I don’t think he will be protected like he was

Reactions: 1
inreally hope he succeeds and does well a city and I wish him all the best but I don’t think he will be protected like he was
🤣🤣 I dont but that's more because I'm a united supporter.

It will be interesting that's for sure. I know he has also signed a 6 year contract but not sure if I can see him there for 6 years.

Reactions: 2
And I know he needs to have all the security around him now, but I don't like it. It definitely doesn't suit him 😭

Those photos of him and Sasha leaving the restaurant look like they've just left a funeral :/. That cheeky chappy from the Euros seems to have disappeared.

Reactions: 6
And I know he needs to have all the security around him now, but I don't like it. It definitely doesn't suit him 😭
I think that will slowly die down once the dust settles as from what I can gather most the other city players don’t have constant security only for big events etc. So I think he’s probably just got security whilst all this transfer is going on just to keep everything safe and clean. I hope so anyways won’t be getting any tea if they stick around 😂🙄

Reactions: 5

It will be interesting that's for sure. I know he has also signed a 6 year contract but not sure if I can see him there for 6 years.
I know his gone for the trophies ans money ect ans what not but I think down the line he will regret it he could of done great things at villa

Those photos of him and Sasha leaving the restaurant look like they've just left a funeral :/. That cheeky chappy from the Euros seems to have disappeared.
It does and he hasn’t got his sparks and I hope he gets that back because that’s one of the reasons im
Here but of how much of a cheeeky chap he was

I don’t want to sound like a sour Villa fan but seeing everything so far today I think the media will ruin him 🥲
He was so protected at Villa with his antics, drink driving, breaking lockdown rules and the sleeping pill saga. The papers are gonna be after anything to sell a story and he’s going to suffer big time. Hope I’m wrong 😑

Reactions: 10
I don’t want to sound like a sour Villa fan but seeing everything so far today I think the media will ruin him 🥲
He was so protected at Villa with his antics, drink driving, breaking lockdown rules and the sleeping pill saga. The papers are gonna be after anything to sell a story and he’s going to suffer big time. Hope I’m wrong 😑
I think all of that and I hope I’m wrong I don’t think his going to be protected as city , his not ready to give up his jack thelad yet life either 😂😂😂

Has anyone else zoomed in or is it just me 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I agree, feel like once he's achieved the medals and trophies its kind of a 'what now' moment. Tbh let's face it, City will win with or without him. Think he just wants the experiance of playing rn.

Strong feeling he will go back to villa towards the end of his career

Im with you on UTD 😂

Reactions: 3
I think all of that and I hope I’m wrong I don’t think his going to be protected as city , his not ready to give up his jack thelad yet life either 😂😂😂

Defo not first thing I did was zoom in 🤣🤣

• Haha
I agree, feel like once he's achieved the medals and trophies its kind of a 'what now' moment. Tbh let's face it, City will win with or without him. Think he just wants the experiance of playing rn.

Strong feeling he will go back to villa towards the end of his career

Im with you on UTD 😂
That's the thing man city are always going to win jack don't make a difference. Just unfortunate that city was the inly club willing to pay that amount. Think he would of done better at any other bigger club .

I mean we can dream after 2 years he will come to United it seems that where he would of loved to be.

Definitely had a close up of the ball(s) and not the one with his foot on 😇🤣

• Haha
Wonder how many girls will hit the papers too

• Haha
I’m a city fan but I was talking to my dad the other night and I said I wouldn’t be surprised if at the end of his career he returns to Villa before he retires. Is that not what Romney did with whatever team he went back to? But who can blame him wanting to play and actually win things during his prime and that’s what he’s guaranteed at city

That's the thing man city are always going to win jack don't make a difference. Just unfortunate that city was the inly club willing to pay that amount. Think he would of done better at any other bigger club .

I mean we can dream after 2 years he will come to United it seems that where he would of loved to be.
Agree even Liverpool under Henders would have been good

Agree even Liverpool under Henders would have been good
Yeah any other big team o feel like he would of made a huge difference not really at city look at the midfielder they have already he isn't going to bring much more.

Reactions: 1
I’m a city fan but I was talking to my dad the other night and I said I wouldn’t be surprised if at the end of his career he returns to Villa before he retires. Is that not what Romney did with whatever team he went back to? But who can blame him wanting to play and actually win things during his prime and that’s what he’s guaranteed at city
yeah rooney went back to everton

Just come across an insta account dedicated to jacks legs… which one of you is behind it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.