Jack Grealish #7 About to become City’s new toy, forever and always Tattle’s favourite playboy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

He doesn't even look drunk for once
I mean that's a shock 🤣🤣.

You know what I'm just waiting for the media to turn in them both. They always do so won't be long before they do it to them two and they will try and find any and all dirt.

Reactions: 3
I do think it’s almost just become a safety net/comfort relationship for them both now o hope they both figure out what they want and then they’re both happy no matter the outcome. Nobody deserves to be constantly cheated on. I read in tik tok comments (I know a great source of facts) that she also cheated on him a while ago? Not sure how true that is tho obviously. With him we know it’s a fact 😂

Reactions: 6
I do think it’s almost just become a safety net/comfort relationship for them both now o hope they both figure out what they want and then they’re both happy no matter the outcome. Nobody deserves to be constantly cheated on. I read in tik tok comments (I know a great source of facts) that she also cheated on him a while ago? Not sure how true that is tho obviously. With him we know it’s a fact 😂
I seen them comments and wasn't to sure about that 🤣🤣 you never know.

I do feel like it's a comfort thing now. Like he has someone at home to do the cleaning, washing and so on. And same with her she's been with him since they was 16 that going to be hard to leave

Reactions: 5
He knows that every move he makes now is going to be under scrutiny no hiding like he could in brum, they are going to be shot into a huge level of fame and bigged up and then the media will shoot them down. We have all seen these scenarios play out a million times over.

Reactions: 6
He knows that every move he makes now is going to be under scrutiny no hiding like he could in brum, they are going to be shot into a huge level of fame and bigged up and then the media will shoot them down. We have all seen these scenarios play out a million times over.
Yeah it always happens. Thing is will the papers find the things he did in brum that villa hide that will be interesting.

I do hope he is ready for the type of fame he is now going to get. He won't be left alone and that might go to his head hopfully hebdont do anything to stupid

Reactions: 1
I keep seeing she cheated but I don’t know if I believe it.. I don’t think people understand that until early last year they were actually on and off a lot so it’s possible she got with someone during that time

Reactions: 2
You really think he's gonna behave himself 😂

Yeah it always happens. Thing is will the papers find the things he did in brum that villa hide that will be interesting.

I do hope he is ready for the type of fame he is now going to get. He won't be left alone and that might go to his head hopfully hebdont do anything to stupid
This has always been my worry, I’ve said from day one as the villa boy he has been so protected and that’s gone now. You can’t cost 100 mill and not be watched like a hawk he’s usually quite private this is putting him on a different level.

Not a chance.

Reactions: 3
His going to be in the spot light more than ever and I don’t think his ready to have his every move watched it’s going to come as a shock to him

like I said I’ll give it 2 weeks - a month before the 1st cheating Timor

Like I really hope he doesn’t he has a lovely partner at home but it’s just not 100 percent in it

Reactions: 5
I will always be addicted to this thread but I think my Jack obsession is waning.............. don't think he looks good in that Man City kit photos at all! I'm kinda shocked by the amount of sun damage on his face - it's all patchy. I reckon he has about three more years of looking good. Either he will get more rugged (yay) or he is just going to go massively downhill.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This has always been my worry, I’ve said from day one as the villa boy he has been so protected and that’s gone now. You can’t cost 100 mill and not be watched like a hawk he’s usually quite private this is putting him on a different level.

Not a chance.
Yeah 100 mill guess what you don't get your quite, private life anymore people are going to watch everything.

My other worry is say he don't play a lot or don't play well he is going to have so much backlash same with city. And the thing is it can happen torres at Chelsea comes to mind.

He was so protected at villa not sure if it will be the same at city. We shall have to see. But I also can't see him behaving really why would he.

Hahahahahaha with all that money city are paying him he’ll be rushing to find the best PR team and lawyers possible no way is he giving up his Jack the lad lifestyle 😂

• Haha
His going to be in the spot light more than ever and I don’t think his ready to have his every move watched it’s going to come as a shock to him

like I said I’ll give it 2 weeks - a month before the 1st cheating Timor

Like I really hope he doesn’t he has a lovely partner at home but it’s just not 100 percent in it
And that's what comes out. Can you imagine how much isn't said.

Hahahahahaha with all that money city are paying him he’ll be rushing to find the best PR team and lawyers possible no way is he giving up his Jack the lad lifestyle 😂
No way will he. When he calms down and realised his ego will be even bigger which means bugger party bigger lifestyle.

I do hope be get some good tea however

Reactions: 1
I still can't believe he's moved to city!

I really hope he still stays grounded and continues to do his visits and stuff to the unwell kids like he used to. I think the fact that he's a Brummie will make it hard for him to ever have that snoby 'I'm better than you' vibe.

Can't wait for more content 😍

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.