Jack Grealish #7 About to become City’s new toy, forever and always Tattle’s favourite playboy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
we'll get some more content from city today so that should keep everyone on here happy.

Reactions: 2
My battery’s fucked on my phone from constantly refreshing it.

I seriously need to get over this!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
i've had the ick this whole time and i'm bleeping here from the second I open my eyes until I go to bed :ROFLMAO:
oh no lol maybe I need to move away from him and focus on some else I must check here twitters insta and his socials 5000 times a day what’s wrong with us 😂😂🥺🥵

• Haha
i've had the ick this whole time and i'm bleeping here from the second I open my eyes until I go to bed :ROFLMAO:
Yeah. I’ve got the ick now definitely. Not loving his shorter hair or smoother grooming. He looks like a generic model now.

But this thread makes me laugh so much.

Like I really need to get the ick and fast I can’t sit on this thread anymore I spent 14 hours on my phone Wednesday it’s not good 😂😂🤮
I’ve got assessments due in Sunday have I started them? No.
am I going to procrastinate and sit on tattle/ social media obsessing over jack bleeping grealish? Yessssss 😂😂

Gonna be a Debbie downer and just say he really hasn't looked like someone that's hit the jackpot. I know it's just a couple of photos but his whole demeanour since yesterday seems really off to me. I hope it's just nerves.
I really think he’s so overwhelmed and tired. He came straight off of holiday to training and then straight to manny to sign. He needs some time to process

• Haha
am I going to procrastinate and sit on tattle/ social media obsessing over jack bleeping grealish? Yessssss 😂😂

I really think he’s so overwhelmed and tired. He came straight off of holiday to training and then straight to manny to sign. He needs some time to process
like I say I want the ick when I really don’t because his so damn sexy to look at I just thought if I say it aloud it might Happen 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
All caught up from last night, those pics of him leaving the restaurant 🥵 he really is something else

Reactions: 5

Yeah poor lad will be knackered and overwhelmed physically and emotionally. Needs a good lie in. With me

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tbf those two always look miserable together 😂 even on those holiday pictures there was only one or two where they were smiling together rest of them they were just both stood awkwardly with faces like smacked arses 😂 I think this Manchester move will me make or break for them. Either way she’s very beautiful and doesn’t deserve any of the hate she’s been getting 💔 (still confused by the whole wanting to be private but then trying to force the publicity of it tho)

Reactions: 10
Tbf those two always look miserable together 😂 even on those holiday pictures there was only one or two where they were smiling together rest of them they were just both stood awkwardly with faces like smacked arses 😂 I think this Manchester move will me make or break for them. Either way she’s very beautiful and doesn’t deserve any of the hate she’s been getting 💔 (still confused by the whole wanting to be private but then trying to force the publicity of it tho)
We’re all confused by That like 4 days ago she wanted to be private I honestly think she wants him to claim her but he won’t

like I say I want the ick when I really don’t because his so damn sexy to look at I just thought if I say it aloud it might Happen 😂😂
😂😂
you’re a part of the cult there’s no leaving 😂
At this point he could tit in his hands and clap and I still wouldn’t get the ick 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Also he shared everyone’s pics on his sorties last night apart from hers yes she posted the Man City one but that doesn’t matter because he still would of saw her post and her story

We’re all confused by That like 4 days ago she wanted to be private I honestly think she wants him to claim her but he won’t
yeah I really don’t get it. Don’t see why she even mentioned it in that YouTube video cause she was really vaguethe way she worded it too.Like either just come and and sayit or stay completely private and leave everyone to speculate?It was kind of pointless in my opinion 😂 also if she does move the Manchester with him they’ll end up spending more time together than usual cause she won’t be travelling for work anymore so when he’s not travelling with football there’ll be more overlap in there daily life if that makes sense cause neither will be having to leave home as much so could either be amazing for them and they’ll fully start to settle or could go the other way andbe too much for them and realise that actually they don’t want to settle theyve just been together for so long cause that’s all they’ve ever known. I mean come on he cheats all the time from what I’ve read hardly a modern day romeo and Juliet 😂😂

Reactions: 8
Yeah the whole private thing I think was bullshit because she knew he wasn't going to claim her so it's easier to say it's private then admit your boyfriend don't want yoy in the public eye.

I still believe she's doing it to try and force his hand but don't think that's going to work. Hopfully this move will show them both they don't need each other amd they can move on the better things.

I mean he is going to have so many new options for cheating and things like that while she's at home or work lol what a relationship 🙄😂.

Reactions: 3
He needs to get his spark back, he looks sad not like a man who has just been made the most expensive player in the prem.

Reactions: 6
Yeah the whole private thing I think was bullshit because she knew he wasn't going to claim her so it's easier to say it's private then admit your boyfriend don't want yoy in the public eye.

I still believe she's doing it to try and force his hand but don't think that's going to work. Hopfully this move will show them both they don't need each other amd they can move on the better things.

I mean he is going to have so many new options for cheating and things like that while she's at home or work lol what a relationship 🙄😂.
His never going to claim her his never going to marry her I just can’t see it it will all go tits up his going to be with Foden and look what he gets up to when his away it be better if they go separate ways

yeah they might love each other but some times that does more bad the. Good

He needs to get his spark back, he looks sad not like a man who has just been made the most expensive player in the prem.
I think his overwhelmed and hopefully hell
Hey his spark back soon think it’s a lot to take in for him

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.