Jack Grealish #7 About to become City’s new toy, forever and always Tattle’s favourite playboy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t want to sound like a sour Villa fan but seeing everything so far today I think the media will ruin him 🥲
He was so protected at Villa with his antics, drink driving, breaking lockdown rules and the sleeping pill saga. The papers are gonna be after anything to sell a story and he’s going to suffer big time. Hope I’m wrong 😑
I thought the sleeping pill thing was just a blind rumour? Was it definitely him?

I’m a city fan but I was talking to my dad the other night and I said I wouldn’t be surprised if at the end of his career he returns to Villa before he retires. Is that not what Romney did with whatever team he went back to? But who can blame him wanting to play and actually win things during his prime and that’s what he’s guaranteed at city
I can see him being back at Villa before he retires i

Just come across an insta account dedicated to jacks legs… which one of you is behind it 😂
I wish it was me but unfortunately it’s not 😂😂😂

I can see him being back at Villa before he retires i

I wish it was me but unfortunately it’s not 😂😂😂
Am I allowed to share the insta handle? I don’t wanna get in trouble lol but also feel like you ladies deserve to see it 😂

Reactions: 2
I’m a city fan but I was talking to my dad the other night and I said I wouldn’t be surprised if at the end of his career he returns to Villa before he retires. Is that not what Romney did with whatever team he went back to? But who can blame him wanting to play and actually win things during his prime and that’s what he’s guaranteed at city
See thats the thing 'guaranteed' - I'm sure he likes a challenge but find this is too easy for him.

If anything hes moved to develop as a player but feel he could have done that at any of the other big clubs

Am I allowed to share the insta handle? I don’t wanna get in trouble lol but also feel like you ladies deserve to see it 😂
I just found it. How can I say it without making it bait 😂 it’s the simplest thing you would search

• Haha
Reactions: 1
city have posted the behind the scenes video of jacks first day as a blue

Reactions: 5
The reason why he’s gone to city is yes the money but b the guaranteed titles. He has used the guise of champions league but let’s face it out of the current top 4 or even the top 6 how many of them will dominate the league?

I should be getting ready for work but reading about what Jack has been up to is much or interesting.

I can definitely see him being the type who goes back to his boyhood club to finish his career

Reactions: 1
first content i've seen him laughing, smiling and cracking jokes. THIS IS JUST THE CONTENT I NEEDED.

Reactions: 9
first content i've seen him laughing, smiling and cracking jokes. THIS IS JUST THE CONTENT I NEEDED.
OMG this new vid is so hot, and 13 mins long, they are spoiling us!
He looks much more himself in this. And well, just so bleeping FIT

Reactions: 8
What the hell is he wearing when he arrives?? OMG I think I've definitely got the ick. Praise be!! Soooo chavvy.

Reactions: 3
Just can't imagine how excited/overwhelmed they both must be feeling. Its mad!! Imagine being 25, no responsibilities, moving to Manchester, earning mega bucks, world at your feet. Its just hard to even comprehend isnt it! I hope he doesnt change too much and his family keep him grounded.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.