Jack Grealish #7 About to become City’s new toy, forever and always Tattle’s favourite playboy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
now imagine we pivot from kane and start to pursue messi 👀
Ooooh yessss that’s another thing I was saying to my dad (poor man keeps being mentioned on our thirst thread dad I’m sorry xoxo) that if we get messi now that would be ridiculously legendary!! He wants messi over Kane too x

• Haha
Reactions: 4
he just has come to bed eyes! Panties dropping everywhere 🥵
he does it’s they way he does them like he knows what his doing nuts like the come duck me eyes I can’t wait to see more 🥵🥵🥵🥵

He starting Pickford eats ass thread 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Reckon he’s proper training now or he’s been given time to sort stuff out?

Reactions: 1
lol this is pure wishful thinking! imo why pay a €160 mil transfer fee for Kane when they can go for Messi for free...
So true think we all know who we would go for between the 2 messi for sure. I can totally dream he will come to United.

Haha you got grealish you don't need anymore.
Screenshot_20210805-190231_Instagram.jpg

He would look good in red.

maybe im sleep deprived or crazy but I can see him being a girl dad 😍 dont mind me

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ah at the 7 min mark when he takes that big breath. Just want to give him a cuddle.

Reckon he’s proper training now or he’s been given time to sort stuff out?
I reckon he needstime to recover but I’m not worried about what he needs I wanna see him on the pitch and on my Tv saturdayb

Reactions: 2
I reckon he needstime to recover but I’m not worried about what he needs I wanna see him on the pitch and on my Tv saturdayb
He should defo be there not sure about playing. We might find out at peps conference today.

lol this is pure wishful thinking! imo why pay a €160 mil transfer fee for Kane when they can go for Messi for free...
Jesus - can you imagine?!? It will take the spotlight off of Jack of course but Messi and Pep together again? Be still my heart!!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.