Jack Grealish #7 About to become City’s new toy, forever and always Tattle’s favourite playboy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the look on his face when he saw his short for the first time and realised he's got the number 10 shirt :cry:

75D9E463-72EF-4704-99BD-E09A27486088.jpeg
9DE7B3D0-2773-42E7-A67C-8082B959B0DC.jpeg
36FB2DE1-CDFC-48DC-9CD4-8E7BCDE4918D.jpeg
29AE3F58-F8B0-43ED-83F0-153657C1E9FF.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I ain’t a City fan but I’m so grateful they posted that video that’s the kinda content we need of Jack! Keep it coming City 😍😍

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When he said he didn’t know he was going to be number 10 😭😭 why did I tear up? I need actual help!! What a lovely surprise!! I just assumed it was part of his contract that he’d requested it ❤😭
I did the exact same thing. The No.10 is legendary - he just looked pleased as punch. So happy for him. What a time to be alive and a city fan!

Reactions: 5
I did the exact same thing. The No.10 is legendary - he just looked pleased as punch. So happy for him. What a time to be alive and a city fan!
Honestly can’t believe it! Still hasn’t sunk in this is legendary. Witnessing history in the making 😍😍 can’t wait to see him and Phil back together their friendship is so cute

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh to be the nurse who did his medical 🥵 also my first thought when he was lying on the bed after the treadmill was wonder if he looks like that after a good shag 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
omfg that video thin is what i needed his body 🥵🥵 him on that bed topless oh this is a grea Friday the video so worth the watch

I’m so glad he got number 10’he looked well chuffed and in them pic he look so much more like him self

Reactions: 3
That's is the only thing I'm so happy about with this move. I'm so glad he got number 10. And hopfully that means no kane

Oh to be the nurse who did his medical 🥵 also my first thought when he was lying on the bed after the treadmill was wonder if he looks like that after a good shag 😂
Same here

Reactions: 2
Going to be feasting off this new footage for days!!

As upsetting as it is for villa fans I can't understand why you would deny someone that amount of happiness. What an opportunity he has. Love the footage.

Reactions: 4
No family in the video. I know they was mentioned. Hopfully we get some of them soon

How do we need another thread. We only started yesterday 🤣🤣

God damnit!!!! He is literally the perfect mix of super hot and super adorable. He has the cutest demeanour and best smile. He just can't dress himself but who cares????

Reactions: 14
Honestly can’t believe it! Still hasn’t sunk in this is legendary. Witnessing history in the making 😍😍 can’t wait to see him and Phil back together their friendship is so cute
now imagine we pivot from kane and start to pursue messi 👀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.