Jack Grealish #7 About to become City’s new toy, forever and always Tattle’s favourite playboy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Damn I mean don't think anybody would mind them fingers. Was it just hooking up they did or anything else?
Straight hook ups, booty call basically, he would text late at night and she would drive to his house mess around but he always said she was welcome to stay which is sweet I guess( or is the bar that low these days) 😭 she suggested they went to the cinema one night and said why would they do that 🤣 so think that was the final straw for her knowing nothing will come of this

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Straight hook ups, booty call basically, he would text late at night and she would drive to his house mess around but he always said she was welcome to stay which is sweet I guess( or is the bar that low these days) 😭 she suggested they went to the cinema one night and said why would they do that 🤣 so think that was the final straw for her knowing nothing will come of this
Must have been when gf was away as pretty sure they were living together then

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone think he could be sad / emotional cos he failed the medical? That would be a turn out for the books… my brothers put a bet on he failed a drug test!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
God typical bloke thinks with his cock but was playing away where was Sasha at this point while ur mate was at his house. 😂😂

Reactions: 2
nahhhh at his house????? in the same bed his girlfriend sleeps???? this man is a menace!!!

what’s she said about his house? surely there must’ve been some clues he had a hidden girlfriend!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ahh ok I was wondering how far he would go if he was seeing one girl more than one but not far then just booty calls. So must be when sasha was away for work that's kinda crappy doing it at the house but that's probably the safe way so no pictures. And I guess it's kinda sweet that he didn't mind her staying over that's good for him I guess. Haha.

Reactions: 1
Anyone think he could be sad / emotional cos he failed the medical? That would be a turn out for the books… my brothers put a bet on he failed a drug test!
doubtful - he would've known about this for a while and whilst he is a bit dim, I don't think he's that stupid.

Reactions: 2
Don't be sorry I love tea

'he half heartedly did once, could tell he either didn't enjoy it very much or wasn't sure what he was doing' also she said he almost expected a BJ every time too before the deed itself.. also that he's not bad with his fingers 😉
Oh god I love a good fingering this is great news

think JG needs a sub forum now with a football discussion thread, a PG gossip thread, a rant thread for that bloke who was mouthing off earlier and then of course the thirst thread for fuckers like me

• Haha
Reactions: 14
nahhhh at his house????? in the same bed his girlfriend sleeps???? this man is a menace!!!

what’s she said about his house? surely there must’ve been some clues he had a hidden girlfriend!!
She said it was immaculate! Like a cleaner lived there or something.. very flash obviously and she didn't even see half the house so probably was a spare bedroom they used

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I mean he clearly don't care about sasha if you can do that in the house, bed everything that you share with your gf.

Ahh ok I was wondering how far he would go if he was seeing one girl more than one but not far then just booty calls. So must be when sasha was away for work that's kinda crappy doing it at the house but that's probably the safe way so no pictures. And I guess it's kinda sweet that he didn't mind her staying over that's good for him I guess. Haha.
i just love his bad boy image like if he fucked me and let me I’ll be happy I think 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
no but I am rattled by this news. in his house man, i can't even cope with this. DEVIL DICK.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh god I love a good fingering this is great news

think JG needs a sub forum now with a football discussion thread, a PG gossip thread, a rant thread for that bloke who was mouthing off earlier and then of course the thirst thread for fuckers like me
I kinda like that they are all together go from football talk to talking about his fingers 😅

• Haha
The house never looks that flash to me in the pics I've seen. Like a glorified Barratt Home. Tiny garden too

• Haha
She said it was immaculate! Like a cleaner lived there or something.. very flash obviously and she didn't even see half the house so probably was a spare bedroom they used
no offence to your friend intended in any of my comments btw! i am just shook that he has so little shame to take someone back to where his girlfriend lives 👀 glad she fucked him off! gotta love a girl that knows her own worth x

Reactions: 4
And no mention of NDA or saying about her using her phone or anything.. said he was super relaxed about the whole thing but he's not really the brightest bulb in the box..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.