Jack Grealish #7 About to become City’s new toy, forever and always Tattle’s favourite playboy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They would usually rent somewhere to begin with. May want to take time to find that perfect home for when him and Sash have kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think in the next couple hours there will be the official announcement - I doubt they will drag this out until tomorrow when he's been photographed at the Etihad.

C05FD5CD-CDA5-418F-AB29-E8536B1CEADD.jpeg

Reactions: 5
I think in the next couple hours there will be the official announcement - I doubt they will drag this out until tomorrow when he's been photographed at the Etihad.
like we all know it’s happening now and what not so they just need to get it over with

Reactions: 1
Yeah they can't carry it on for another day good lord. Let's get this over with let's get the pictures

Reactions: 2
where are my city fans at? who else is a bit emotional at the thought of seeing him in sky blue 😭

Reactions: 4
I’m not surprised he looks emotional/upset. The past few days have been an absolute whirlwind, he’s just left the club he’s been at since he was 6 and he’s got the eyes of the world on him. Don’t worry Jack, happier times are coming 🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m not surprised he looks emotional/upset. The past few days have been an absolute whirlwind, he’s just left the club he’s been at since he was 6 and he’s got the eyes of the world on him. Don’t worry Jack, happier times are coming 🤩
i just can’t wait to see him back to his normal self

I'm interested in the number he is gonna get. What you hoping for? @cbfit
I know you didn’t ask me but I’m gonna join in anyways. Obvs would love if he got number 10. But I keep thinking like 12 or 19 and idk why just keep thinking those numbers

I'm interested in the number he is gonna get. What you hoping for? @cbfit
No. 10 is iconic but they might be saving that for a striker - wouldn't be surprised if they gave that to Kane (assuming they go for him!) I reckon he will be No. 4 if not 10.

or they could throw us a curve ball and make Kevin De Bruyne number 10 and give Jack No. 17

Just watching Sky news and I honestly can’t believe he’s come to us 😭 admired him so much at villa and what he achieved there and now I’ll be watching him play week in week out. Plus he’s absolutely gorgeous! I feel like I’m a teenager again fangirling over him!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Can’t actually wait to see his interview and what he will say on the whole thing

I know you didn’t ask me but I’m gonna join in anyways. Obvs would love if he got number 10. But I keep thinking like 12 or 19 and idk why just keep thinking those numbers
Yeah join in I just know that's a man city fan haha.

I kinda don't want him to be 10 just of villa let him have a new number start fresh in a way.

No. 10 is iconic but they might be saving that for a striker - wouldn't be surprised if they gave that to Kane (assuming they go for him!) I reckon he will be No. 4 if not 10.

or they could throw us a curve ball and make Kevin De Bruyne number 10 and give Jack No. 7
sterling number 7 debryne 17

I’ll feel emotional once somebody takes 10, they will have big boots to fill after Aguero

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.