Jack Grealish #7 About to become City’s new toy, forever and always Tattle’s favourite playboy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The house never looks that flash to me in the pics I've seen. Like a glorified Barratt Home. Tiny garden too
gives me 'live, laugh, love' vibes

And no mention of NDA or saying about her using her phone or anything.. said he was super relaxed about the whole thing but he's not really the brightest bulb in the box..
lol plz ask her what it was like trying to have an adult conversation with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
no offence to your friend intended in any of my comments btw! i am just shook that he has so little shame to take someone back to where his girlfriend lives 👀 glad she fucked him off! gotta love a girl that knows her own worth x
Oh no she wouldn't take offence haha she was pretty embarrassed by it all after it happened felt like a right mug, but she's been laughing all afternoon at this 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This thread is going off more today than the avengers group chat after a week in Mykonos!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
do we think either of them have style? can imagine sasha on google searching 'home decor for WAGS' and getting her ideas from there

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh no she wouldn't take offence haha she was pretty embarrassed by it all after it happened felt like a right mug, but she's been laughing all afternoon at this 🤣
she won't be the first girl to fall for a fuckboy and she won't be the last! tell her thanks for the :coffee: it's made my day

Reactions: 5
this is deffo worth how tired im going to be later....... im having a good laugh at it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
This thread is going off more today than the avengers group chat after a week in Mykonos!
bleeping avengers group chat that’s killed me off

I could imagine a chat with all them and us it be pure filth 🥵🥵🥵🍆🍆🍆🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.