Jack Grealish #7 About to become City’s new toy, forever and always Tattle’s favourite playboy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh I know lol, I'm just saying if he did then he truly is an idiot. like irrefutably a prime time divvy.
I think we've established that he's not going to be troubling MENSA for membership any time soon

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He needs bouncing up & down on.......

....... like a manic duracell bunny 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
My friend says your a bunch of saucy little minx's 🤣i can't persuade her to make an account (yet) but she's snooping 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Omg sitting here I’ve had the best idea by a burner phone post the number on here see if jack reads and texts ya 😂😂😂 I need to leave the cult girls it’s not doing me any good

My friend says your a bunch of saucy little minx's 🤣i can't persuade her to make an account (yet) but she's snooping 🤣
has he go the same number do I reckon if so ask your mate if we can have it 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Ps house was very bland (but nice) from what she can remember.. not homely at all no pictures on the wall or anything to suggest anyone let alone a couple lived there.. he thinks only posh people drink sparkling water from what she recalls from one of their convos and he plays with his hair alot especially after sex 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Ps house was very bland (but nice) from what she can remember.. not homely at all no pictures on the wall or anything to suggest anyone let alone a couple lived there.. he thinks only posh people drink sparkling water from what she recalls from one of their convos and he plays with his hair alot especially after sex 🤣
When was this?!

Reactions: 1
I can totally see him doing the hair thing 😂😂

Reactions: 2
🥵🥵
Omg

• Haha
Please tell me she got to watch TV or something and it wasn't let's duck and bye 🤣🤣.

Omg does he cuddle or any affection?

• Haha
he plays with his OWN hair? not even hers 😭😭😭 this man is a joke, could he be a bit more affectionate 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.