Jack Grealish #7 About to become City’s new toy, forever and always Tattle’s favourite playboy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No. 10 is iconic but they might be saving that for a striker - wouldn't be surprised if they gave that to Kane (assuming they go for him!) I reckon he will be No. 4 if not 10.

or they could throw us a curve ball and make Kevin De Bruyne number 10 and give Jack No. 7
Jack number 7 would be good. And de bruyne number 10 yess now that sounds good.

I feel dirty talk about city like this 🤣🤣🤣

yeah I meant 17 lol typo - I know sergio wanted kevin or phil to inherit the No.10
dont think phil will take it though with his affiliation to number 47, plus i thought it would have already been announced if one of players was changing number.

I’ll feel emotional once somebody takes 10, they will have big boots to fill after Aguero
I still can’t believe Aguero is actually gone, I’m a Liverpool fan but it doesn’t feel real that he won’t be playing for city anymore

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I still can’t believe Aguero is actually gone, I’m a Liverpool fan but it doesn’t feel real that he won’t be playing for city anymore
awww don't, I cried my eyes out watching his last game. the end of an era. so glad they've dedicated the new kit to him

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I was devastated when we lost the CL final but even more so because I wanted us to win it for Aguero so bad. I cried so much when he left 😭 genuinely such a nice guy as well

Reactions: 1
if they give him Fabian Delphs number then they're asking for a tit load of backlash.
didnt gareth barry also wear 18 at city, 2 previous villa players, its a number that does have precedent lol

didnt gareth barry also wear 18 at city, 2 previous villa players, its a number that does have precedent lol
yep! it has a history that's for sure lol i don't think Jack would accept that number knowing the history - he's already getting abuse from fans can imagine the uproar if he gets announced as number 18 - it's just a kick in the teeth to villa fans. would be very tactless on their behalf to even offer that, just kicking villa fans when they're down

10 is a much more marketable number imo. There’s no guarantees either to say Kane will come, that seems like a messy situation

Reactions: 3
@Angelcake805

Sorry to lower the tone so much whilst everyone is so excited about the transfer…. but about him being selfish.

Did he, uh, eat at the Y at all, or is he one of those super selfish immature types expecting it all to be about him?

Sorry to be so nosey!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't sign a striker this season - pep is famed for playing with a false 9 - and he doesn't just use one player, he uses several and they always seem to be midfielders.

@Angelcake805

Sorry to lower the tone so much whilst everyone is so excited about the transfer…. but about him being selfish.

Did he, uh, eat at the Y at all, or is he one of those super selfish immature types expecting it all to be about him?

Sorry to be so nosey!!
If it was quite a long time ago and he was really young then it's forgivable. Most young lads are pretty tit in bed - skills need to be developed

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.