Jack Grealish #7 About to become City’s new toy, forever and always Tattle’s favourite playboy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it was quite a long time ago and he was really young then it's forgivable. Most young lads are pretty tit in bed - skills need to be developed
p.sure she said end of 2019 which is 18 months ago

Reactions: 3
I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't sign a striker this season - pep is famed for playing with a false 9 - and he doesn't just use one player, he uses several and they always seem to be midfielders.
I hope pep don't go for kane way to overhyped and not worth the amount of money that's needed for him

Reactions: 1
p.sure she said end of 2019 which is 18 months ago
Yeah was 2019 I asked and that's what she said. I don't know why but I did think he was a one night stand kinda guy didn't think he would have actually hook up more than once. Makes me think what else did he would other than sex.

i agree. if we had to go for a striker i would've liked them to put all of their efforts towards signing haaland
Nooo he's Uniteds 🤣🤣 you got grealish leave haaland to United.

Screenshot_20210805-142702_Instagram.jpg

I hope pep don't go for kane way to overhyped and not worth the amount of money that's needed for him
i think they going for kane and to be honest if you read between the lines a little i think he will be a city a player, spurs a paying 50 million for a defender they dont have no money theyve got the stadium to pay for. so i do personally think kane will be a city player by end of the window however i can see levy holding off until after the first game of the season.

i think they going for kane and to be honest if you read between the lines a little i think he will be a city a player, spurs a paying 50 million for a defender they dont have no money theyve got the stadium to pay for. so i do personally think kane will be a city player by end of the window however i can see levy holding off until after the first game of the season.
where is Kane atm is he still in Florida like what the hells he playing at

where is Kane atm is he still in Florida like what the hells he playing at
i think hes pissed off with daniel levy, apprently they had some sort of agreement last year that he would be allowed to leave this and levy is apprently back tracking,. hes in florida and will have to self isolate when he gets back.

If it was quite a long time ago and he was really young then it's forgivable. Most young lads are pretty tit in bed - skills need to be developed
Yeah boy just needs practice, and plentyyyyy of it

although duck it, his beaut face and body plus big schlong and stamina is more than enough for me 🍆

Reactions: 7
If Kane transfers to City, won’t that mean most of the England squad are based there?

Jack will good in sky blue! Just needs the matching headbands 😂

If Kane transfers to City, won’t that mean most of the England squad are based there?

Jack will good in sky blue! Just needs the matching headbands 😂
yeah the front 4 will be lol plus stones and maybe walker (due to age)

so where do we think the announcement will broadcast - trying to figure out logistics because i'm at work :/

@Angelcake805

Sorry to lower the tone so much whilst everyone is so excited about the transfer…. but about him being selfish.

Did he, uh, eat at the Y at all, or is he one of those super selfish immature types expecting it all to be about him?

Sorry to be so nosey!!
Don't be sorry I love tea
@Angelcake805

Sorry to lower the tone so much whilst everyone is so excited about the transfer…. but about him being selfish.

Did he, uh, eat at the Y at all, or is he one of those super selfish immature types expecting it all to be about him?

Sorry to be so nosey!!

'he half heartedly did once, could tell he either didn't enjoy it very much or wasn't sure what he was doing' also she said he almost expected a BJ every time too before the deed itself.. also that he's not bad with his fingers 😉

• Wow
Reactions: 12
i think it will be on twitter then theres usually an interview put on to city+.
woll it be on city official

'he half heartedly did once, could tell he either didn't enjoy it very much or wasn't sure what he was doing' also she said he almost expected a BJ every time too before the deed itself.. also that he's not bad with his fingers 😉
Omg then again I’ll suck it so ... I love his hands so I’ll be happy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
woll it be on city official

Omg then again I’ll suck it so ... I love his hands so I’ll be happy
probably there also. i just follow twitter lol its usually easier to see, however i am curious to see where they do the youtube video where they follow him around while he tours city just to see if sasha appears lol

Reactions: 2

Damn I mean don't think anybody would mind them fingers. Was it just hooking up they did or anything else?

Well duck, I’ll do it 24/7 for the man 😂🥵

Reactions: 3
probably there also. i just follow twitter lol its usually easier to see, however i am curious to see where they do the youtube video where they follow him around while he tours city just to see if sasha appears lol
Oh link it here when u see it I wanna watch it lol

Damn I mean don't think anybody would mind them fingers. Was it just hooking up they did or anything else?
I wonder if she’s knows about any of his secrets

I’m all for compromise 🤷🏼‍♀️ If he’s good with his hands I’ll happily suck him 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.