Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cbfit

Chatty Member
what an amazing success story for villa though - he's grown up in their ranks and come through their academy - a lot of it will just be natural born talent and skill but they have been instrumental in his development to one of the best players in the premier league. i can see them being upset because like i said before, if Foden transferred I don't think I would be able to cope lol, but it just shows what a good team they are for developing and honing talent. one of their own is going to break the transfer record?!

Reactions: 9

Geexoxo

VIP Member
Omg this thread is hilarious!! You’re all amazing 😭😭 can’t wait to see him in that sky blue 😍😍 don’t live too far from Manchester might have to start making regular trips 😉 plus my dads a huge city fan so looks like I’ll suddenly be wanting to take him to matches! Purely for the sport obviously x

• Haha

cornflower

VIP Member
He's gotta be due a Calvin Klein campaign or at least a sexy, scantily-clad magazine spread soon once this transfer stuff dies down. I'd like to see more of his modelling skills, with less clothes

• Heart

calmyourritas

VIP Member
I would love McGinn to be a tattler confessing his love for Jack

Bloody hell Tattle I Seem like a crazy person
I am screaming at this 🤣🤣🤣🤣 why did it do it so many times

• Haha

Hairraiser

VIP Member
I just want my legs wrapped around him tbh
I don’t think I’d want the shag to end
Who cares if you get thrush 🤣 il take one for the team

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
Lol just going by his old tweets
His old tweets mean nothing tbh. He is a villa fan, not a utd or Liverpool fan (or any other club). People are allowed to tweet about other teams without supporting them or wanting to play for them, I can see him at city for a good 6/7 years at least

I think there’s a clear divide on this thread of people who actually know about football and people that don’t.
Which is absolutely fine! Some people don’t give a fuck about football and only want to thirst whereas some want to do both 😂 I am happy to do both

Ramonab

God yess I'm all hoping he takes control. He has the look that he does. 🥵🥵
I'm fully invested now 🤣
I would hope he does, the power in those legs and the come to bed eyes.... In my mind he is a proper throw you around the bedroom sort of bloke

Ggggggggggg

Long time Tattle lurker here.
Today is my first confession that I, at 36 years old, am completely obsessed with Jack's thighs.

Oh my GOD, that feels so good to finally get that off my chest
Welcome! Take a seat but watch out for wet patches 💦

• Haha

VC10

VIP Member
After a good session........

Reckon he would make you a cup of tea, afterwards? 😛😛😛😛🍆😈💥

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I hope Jack knows, even though he's getting a lot of hate on Twitter, there's a very thirsty thread on Tattle that still love him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8