Jack Grealish #6 Goals aren’t the only thing he can score, take your kit off Jack, we want to see more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
also just having logged in it seems certain tickets are still matchday citzens only but will probably change to general sale closer to date, i can log out and go and purchase norwich and southampton but the bigger games seem to be matchday citzens only...

sorry if that seems a load of ramble
Sorry to keep side tracking from us all thirsting for Jack but what’s a good area to sit in at etihad x

Note to self: I must be productive today. I must not spend all day looking at pics of JG's arse, legs and bulge. I must not get behind with my work, lose my job, lose my home, end up living on the streets...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry to keep side tracking from us all thirsting for Jack but what’s a good area to sit in at etihad x
my season ticket is in the colin bell stand im like near the city bench so i can clearly see the full game, some people like to sit behind the goal, when you buy tickets it gives you the view point from the seat.

Reactions: 1
Note to self: I must be productive today. I must not spend all day looking at pics of JG's arse, legs and bulge. I must not get behind with my work, lose my job, lose my home, end up living on the streets...
move been doing it for list 3 hours haven’t moved just incase I miss something 😂😂

Reactions: 2
move been doing it for list 3 hours haven’t moved just incase I miss something 😂😂
im same keep refreshing lol even though its rumoured its going to be an late afternoon evening announcement, hes had his medical which takes around 90 mins he will then be taken on tour of city campus and probably the etihad to take pictures thats what usually happens.

Reactions: 1
im same keep refreshing lol even though its rumoured its going to be an late afternoon evening announcement, hes had his medical which takes around 90 mins he will then be taken on tour of city campus and probably the etihad to take pictures thats what usually happens.
I just don’t wanna miss it lol so I’m staying glued to my phone until it’s over with 😂😂

probs to let the whole of alberts schloss know that they’re #WAGS
crying at this because it would have been full of stoic northerners with no airs or graces who couldn't give a flying duck if they're WAGS or not :ROFLMAO:

i don't have a season ticket but have access to a fair few (whole family are blues) so i'm either going to steal theirs to go and watch the games or get my own - i'm a cityzens matchday member so can get them easily! i wanna go the chelsea match 100% - for obvious reasons 👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Looks like JG family has gone to man city training grounds. So finally moving forward

Reactions: 3
crying at this because it would have been full of stoic northerners with no airs or graces who couldn't give a flying duck if they're WAGS or not :ROFLMAO:

i don't have a season ticket but have access to a fair few (whole family are blues) so i'm either going to steal theirs to go and watch the games or get my own - i'm a cityzens matchday member so can get them easily! i wanna go the chelsea match 100% - for obvious reasons 👀
im just hoping villa do well this season and city win the league as i dont want to be in a situation where jack grealish could end up relegating villa. so positive thoughts towards them and there signing s doing well hopefully city win league and villa are safe.

Omg just been looking at the Chelsea match! Mason mount 😍😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
im just hoping villa do well this season and city win the league as i dont want to be in a situation where jack grealish could end up relegating villa. so positive thoughts towards them and there signing s doing well hopefully city win league and villa are safe.
Imagine if villa won the fa Cup or something but City didn't win anything this season. (Not saying that will happen)

Where did you see that? X
Sky sports news. So not fully sure but that's what the guy who is at the training ground said.

Omg just been looking at the Chelsea match! Mason mount 😍😍
Yesss 😍😍😍

Reactions: 4
honestly I think villa are gonna smash it this season - they saw last season that it's a bad move to plan your tactics around one player and hopefully with this new team they will have a more team focused effort.

Last edited:
JG does that jiggy leg thing when he's sitting down talking. Which I hate. But I have thought about it and decided I would be prepared to overlook it when we start dating. Relationships are about compromise aren't they?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
JG does that jiggy leg thing when he's sitting down talking. Which I hate. But I have thought about it and decided I would be prepared to overlook it when we start dating. Relationships are about compromise aren't they?
It would feel good as you ride it though. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe it's just wishful thinking or my fantasies getting to me but I reckon he's one of them who just loves sex and everything about it, from the chase to foreplay to the deed, and so enjoys the challenge of getting you off (which would take me about minus 2 seconds with him) and likes feeling pleased with himself when you do. Takes pride in his work.

Help me.

Afraid to be the bearer of bad news but a good friend of mine had a fling with him and said he's selfish in bed.. loves sex but didn't care if she was satisfied.. that was a fair few years ago now though

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Afraid to be the bearer of bad news but a good friend of mine had a fling with him and said he's selfish in bed.. loves sex but didn't care if she was satisfied.. that was a fair few years ago now though
ANGELCAKE805 COMING THROUGH WITH THE :coffee: WE LOVE 2 SEE IT!!!

any more goss?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
👀👀 don't leave use hanging with that. What other tea???

I said this before I can imagine he would be selfish unfortunately

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.