Jack Grealish #6 Goals aren’t the only thing he can score, take your kit off Jack, we want to see more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He looks so young here but it was only a few months back :ROFLMAO:. How can he go from looking about 16 to 30 lol.

Reactions: 4
Hope he doesn't change and become too filtered. He seems like he has an innocence to him, pretty but dumb kind of vibe. What other footballer runs around a pitch popping bubbles.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
excessive drinking, drugs and sunbeds on the reg

Hope he doesn't change and become too filtered. He seems like he has an innocence to him, pretty but dumb kind of vibe. What other footballer runs around a pitch popping bubbles.
he hasn’t got the brains to become filtered. he’s 100% a himbo.

It’s genuinely mad how much Jacks profile has raised since Euros. I started properly watching Villa when they came up to the Prem and I knew Jack was special then and I loved watching him play. He deserves the success, he’s such a talent and genuinely seems like a really nice person (I know his off pitch antics are questionable), but you can fault how he is towards fans. Genuinely hope it works out for him with us, I’m sure it will! Excited for the new season to start 🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Amazing isn’t he like genuinely one of the nicest lads ever 😭 you just know he’d look after you in more ways than one
I know right!! he just seems so kind and sweet and a good decent man (and he can take care of me any day)

DAA50F7F-2EF0-4EFD-9C67-F4ADDE525D94.jpeg

Can we just discuss the fact he’s written his initials on his sliders. Not even inside - hidden - nah CBA whack JG on the outside for quickness IDGAF YGM 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.