Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Jack’s just told me he’s made a last minute decision to go to United cos he doesn’t want to put me through seeing him in a City shirt ! He’s so thoughtful♥🤪 Xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Angelcake80

Can she confirm our suspicions re trouser snake size? Also did he use a condom? 'Cos he doesn't and is a big shagger then he is going to get some girl knocked up before long (if he hasn't already)
Trouser snake confirmation!! She said a few times they used a condoms and a few times they didn't 🤦‍♀️I'm very surprised he hasnt got any secret babies tbh

KW000

Can I put in a new thread title suggestion or is it too early?

Jack Grealish #7 - About to become City’s new toy, forever and always tattles favourite playboy
This is so awesome, I love it!

First post, I've been lurking and loving this thread since the Euros, I'm so far in its unreal 🤣🤣 I swear I have never fancied any man so much!!
Thanks for keeping me entertained gang!!

• Haha

cornflower

VIP Member

Towards the end when he’s fingering his neck I can’t 🥵

someone take my phone off me please

• Heart

cbfit

Chatty Member
the announcements ment to be afternoon/evening time
gonna use the money I win when he signs to create the 'tattle manchester night out' fund - all proceeds to go towards a bunch thirsty women and their goal of being in the same room as grealish :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
God my scouse family are going to be shook when I turn up to the next Liverpool v Man City match in a Man City shirt with 'Grealish' on the back

• Haha

Ggggggggggg

Afraid to be the bearer of bad news but a good friend of mine had a fling with him and said he's selfish in bed.. loves sex but didn't care if she was satisfied.. that was a fair few years ago now though
Where have you been hiding @Angelcake805 😍 Swooping in with steaming hot tea ☕
Let’s hope he’s matured sexually.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
For the next thread someone add a poll about which sex position we think is his favourite? Feel like the conversation is about to take a turn down that route 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Timefortea93

VIP Member
This is hilarious now 😂 also unpopular opinion but I’ve actually really enjoyed talking football and his transfer saga. Can’t wait for some hot ☕ after his first night out in Manchester tho!
First night out in Manchester he's gonna get black out drunk somehow have an orgy. And hopfully nudes to top it off

• Haha

Pink Ginger

This is just like some sort of addiction support group! Love you girls! I too am addicted to Jack and let this be my confession 😂
Although I would like to also register my extreme disgust with any of those ridiculous teenagers giving Sasha grief/death threats it’s one thing to have some harmless banter/escapism on here but quite another to be abusing the poor girl - they ought to be ashamed !

Gizmo24

VIP Member
Hope he doesn't change and become too filtered. He seems like he has an innocence to him, pretty but dumb kind of vibe. What other footballer runs around a pitch popping bubbles.

• Haha

anon12

Chatty Member
Looks like I'll probably get the ick seeing him in a city shirt. My days are done

• Sad
  • Haha

cbfit

Chatty Member
Afraid to be the bearer of bad news but a good friend of mine had a fling with him and said he's selfish in bed.. loves sex but didn't care if she was satisfied.. that was a fair few years ago now though
ANGELCAKE805 COMING THROUGH WITH THE :coffee: WE LOVE 2 SEE IT!!!

any more goss?

• Haha