Jack Grealish #6 Goals aren’t the only thing he can score, take your kit off Jack, we want to see more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I Hope He Does Now.

Judas.
So you would turn down a better paid, better job? I think how the Villa fans have acted is disgusting and to think these people have kids that are watching how their behaving! Imagine if he stays and he’s seen his Villa fans have acted can’t see him giving them the same reception he does now after seeing all the comments and behaviour

Reactions: 5
do we think we'll see grealish at wembley this weekend?
yeah i do, plenty of city accounts, journalist reporting he will have some involvement.

So you would turn down a better paid, better job? I think how the Villa fans have acted is disgusting and to think these people have kids that are watching how their behaving! Imagine if he stays and he’s seen his Villa fans have acted can’t see him giving them the same reception he does now after seeing all the comments and behaviour
villa offered him more money btw so hes going for trophies and to play in champions league ect

Reactions: 1
Yeah I definitely think he will be there. Not sure if he will be apart of the squad not sure I mean I hope he will be on the bench but might be a bit quick to put him in the deep end when he won't have any training really with the team

What channel is it on and Yeaah I reckon so
Itv I believe

Reactions: 1
I think when villa play he’ll still go watch or something and show his support

Yeah I definitely think he will be there. Not sure if he will be apart of the squad not sure I mean I hope he will be on the bench but might be a bit quick to put him in the deep end when he won't have any training really with the team

Itv I believe
That’s I’m poorl so I know what I’m doing Saturday watching city play , omg Saturday after non watching stones and grealish can’t get no better than that

I wa saying that last night that they don’t really include phills other half but Phil and jack are close

so what I can see happening is Sasha getting close with Rebecca and then wanting kids and that
From what I can gather from stuff I’ve seen online phils girlfriend doesn’t seem interested in social media/wag life so not sure what they’ll have in common. Can’t imagine her wanting a vlog camera in her face when she doesn’t even have any public socials
Oooh part of me thinks they might wait and play him in the first premier league match instead like his big debut. He might still be there tho supporting/watching how the team work together etc

Itv I believe
Watch along party on here then ladies 👀😍

Reactions: 4
From what I can gather from stuff I’ve seen online phils girlfriend doesn’t seem interested in social media/wag life so not sure what they’ll have in common. Can’t imagine her wanting a vlog camera in her face when she doesn’t even have any public socials

Oooh part of me thinks they might wait and play him in the first premier league match instead like his big debut. He might still be there tho supporting/watching how the team work together etc

tbh I don’tblame her if she’s like that I wouldn’t wanna be in the spot light every 5 minutes

Reactions: 2

Hell yeah I'm watching 😁. Anybody going?

No disrespect to the England team , but why were the wags singing Southgate your the one last night when euros is over and we didn’t bring it home , don’t get me wrong the lads made history and does us all proud ?
And was that mark Wright in their video

Hell yeah I'm watching 😁. Anybody going?
wish I was going by Tv will do 😂😂

how do I ask my partner if I can watch the city match when he supports chelsea 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No disrespect to the England team , but why were the wags singing Southgate your the one last night when euros is over and we didn’t bring it home , don’t get me wrong the lads made history and does us all proud ?

how do I ask my partner if I can watch the city match when he supports chelsea 😂😂
probs to let the whole of alberts schloss know that they’re #WAGS

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry this did make me laugh 😂 I just toatallu see him doing that

• Haha
Reactions: 11
ummmm claim you’re watching it purely for research purposes to see what Chelsea will be up against in the up coming season

• Haha

Because they were on a night out having a laugh and the song came on? Obviously they are gonna sing it.

The thing that makes me laugh about these villa fans is a few days ago when they thought jack was staying he was a club legend and had done so much for them. But now that he’s gone all of a sudden they are saying he was never that good anyway and was overrated 😭 of course you can be annoyed that he’s leaving but there’s no way you can erase everything he has done for that club, I highly doubt they would be where they are now without him.

Because they were on a night out having a laugh and the song came on? Obviously they are gonna sing it.

The thing that makes me laugh about these villa fans is a few days ago when they thought jack was staying he was a club legend and had done so much for them. But now that he’s gone all of a sudden they are saying he was never that good anyway and was overrated 😭 of course you can be annoyed that he’s leaving but there’s no way you can erase everything he has done for that club, I highly doubt they would be where they are now without him.
Silly how people opinions change of people just like that he done good for the club to Get them where they are he is and always will be a legend

ummmm claim you’re watching it purely for research purposes to see what Chelsea will be up against in the up coming season
I was about to say this 🤣🤣

I'm keeping my eye on JG Instagram he has aston villa in his bio so when that is removed we know it's done 😅

• Haha
might have both lol , anyway I wish I was the person doing his medical today 😂😂

I hope we get something it’s been ages since we’ve had an updated pic of him , starting to loose hope
Haha can imagine your medical 'ok jack now boxers off let me just put my mouth round your girthy penis' 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.