Jack Grealish #6 Goals aren’t the only thing he can score, take your kit off Jack, we want to see more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely they will announce it by Saturday as that’s when their next game is

Reactions: 1
🤣🤣 seeing as your going maybe I also ask for some john stones picture no idea where his hotness came from but 🥵🥵 haha
I have been in love with John stones since the World Cup!! So happy people are now realising how bleeping beaut the man is 😍 him&jack on the same team as well

• Heart
Reactions: 4
@BDY_97 It would be extremely rare, but to be fair this has happened before. Back then, I think it was 2008, Barcelona paid nearly € 70 million in total (cash and Eto'o) for Zlatan, and he only played there a year. The second one he was on loan, then they sold him, and I'm sure there could be more examples. I just don't think this will happen to Jack, and he should improve playing alongside players like KDB.

I just want the transfer talks to finish so my twitter TL can go back to normal again!

Reactions: 2
I’m screaming at the fact he could win a trophy at his first match with city 😭

This tweet has also killed me 😭 as if he’s just chilling in Florida and not turning up to work

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Sky have confirmed Jacks medical is tomorrow. So surely now both clubs have to announce something?

Reactions: 4
I’m screaming at the fact he could win a trophy at his first match with city 😭
i was thinking about this before! if his signing is announced on friday and he plays saturday - he could be with city for 24 hours and already have a trophy 🤣

Sky have confirmed Jacks medical is tomorrow. So surely now both clubs have to announce something?
looking more like tomorrow/friday now.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.