Jack Grealish #6 Goals aren’t the only thing he can score, take your kit off Jack, we want to see more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shocking how silent AV are on socials. At least tell us that the deals been approved and he's gone for medicals

Reactions: 2
God I hope not. You never know unfortunately pep might want him to. 😭😭
Nah, I think he is so conscious of how he looks &feels it would affect his performance. I mean look at him hitching up one leg of his shorts just to go and speak to that stalker fan. Surely Pep can live with it
Or maybe time for a new image??

Seems a bit tit of villa to announce Bailey then all this news breaks about Jack, its totally overshadowed the new signing.

Seems a bit tit of villa to announce Bailey then all this news breaks about Jack, its totally overshadowed the new signing.
Yeah completely. I also feel bad for the fan with the training it's gave them hope where there wasn't any.

It's also bit annoying because man city dont need him. They should of gone for another striker.

Reactions: 1
So what are the chances of him becoming a regular on the England squad
No one can say, depends on how he performs. Im sure less than 10 of the players from the world cup were in the euros squad, so things can change very quickly

Just imagine him being a bench warmer only to be called put to play in the last 10 mins or so like in the euros 😂

• Haha
There’s no way city break transfer records just to keep him on the bench

Peps already said how much he rates Jack, course he will play him

Not even a done deal that city will win the league or any trophies the arrogance makes me angry.

Reactions: 4
I'll tell you what gives me the ick (it's not jack), is men claiming to be 'distressed', 'heartbroken', and 'absolutely devastated' about one person moving from a football club they undoubtedly supported before that player arrived. So much so that they get genuinly angry about it. The mind boggles. Although I've never really cared about football it all seems a massive overreaction 🤷‍♀️

Unsure if its worse than men in flip flops, we will see once the move goes through but one good thing is I've finally got over a guy I was hung up on after seeing this 🤢

And those calling him a snake like they wouldn't move to a new company if they offered them more money and a better company car and holidays. Same thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg this thread is hilarious!! You’re all amazing 😭😭 can’t wait to see him in that sky blue 😍😍 don’t live too far from Manchester might have to start making regular trips 😉 plus my dads a huge city fan so looks like I’ll suddenly be wanting to take him to matches! Purely for the sport obviously x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.