Jack Grealish #6 Goals aren’t the only thing he can score, take your kit off Jack, we want to see more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm 41, Villa Fan, Absolutely Gutted He Is Leaving.

Honestly, Devastated, I Wasn't This Gutted When My Mom Packed Her Bags And Fucked Off When I Was 10.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Sad that Jack is leaving just as Villa are going to have a squad that he always wanted, challenging for top 6. Enough football talk I need to go back to just perving on him again.

I'm 41, Villa Fan, Absolutely Gutted He Is Leaving.

Honestly, Devastated, I Wasn't This Gutted When My Mom Packed Her Bags And Fucked Off When I Was 10.
Same I’m 43 first went to villa when I was 8, gutted and can’t help feel he is going to miss out on the good times to come.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

Anyway (edited to add: I didn’t mean to insert this right in the middle of a number of emotional posts sorry!), a small compilation of sex face moments we might’ve not seen for a day or so

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Sad that Jack is leaving just as Villa are going to have a squad that he always wanted, challenging for top 6. Enough football talk I need to go back to just perving on him again.
it’s made me even more excited for the season to start - villa are coming through with their plans and i can’t even begin to imagine he abuse he will get from fans if they finish the season up there with the bigger clubs.

Reactions: 1
it’s made me even more excited for the season to start - villa are coming through with their plans and i can’t even begin to imagine he abuse he will get from fans if they finish the season up there with the bigger clubs.
Don’t agree with him getting abuse it’s uncalled for but as I said earlier some football fans have funny ways. We all thought Jack might be the one to break the rutt and turn down a so called big club. It wasn’t to be. I just know he will not have the same desire playing for city as he does for the villa. It’s sad.

Reactions: 2

Anyway (edited to add: I didn’t mean to insert this right in the middle of a number of emotional posts sorry!), a small compilation of sex face moments we might’ve not seen for a day or so
Ooh he looks filthy in these :devilish: 🥵

That look he gives in the blue top, knickers be flying off on their own.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
i feel so sorry for them. but this is ridiculous. funny how they would’ve been relegated without him and now he’s public enemy number 1 for daring to want better for himself
I don't feel sorry for them at all - do they not know how the game works?? As if any of them would turn down an opportunity if they were in Jack's shoes (lol they sooo aren't).

I’m sorry but how have I never seen the pictures of him turning up at court last year?! Wtf, he looks unreal 😍🤯

Reactions: 7
I know this is the Grealish thread but the bit with Mounts goal celebration and the music got me feeling something. From about.20 secs if anyone's interested. Be warned Maddison follows after.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.