Jack Grealish #6 Goals aren’t the only thing he can score, take your kit off Jack, we want to see more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet Jack is frantically updating his Raya location to Manchester

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Quick question for my fellow city fans (or any football fans who might know) when will the premier league tickets go on sale to general public? At the min it’s only for match day citizens and I told my dad I’d try and get us tickets for his birthday. Sooo should I bite the bullet and pay the fee to sign up as a match day citizen so I can get the tickets now cause idk if they’re releasing any to the general public or if so when? Any advice would be appreciated. Obvs this all about my dads bday and not about me wanting to see certain players running round the pitch 😉

Reactions: 2
Quick question for my fellow city fans (or any football fans who might know) when will the premier league tickets go on sale to general public? At the min it’s only for match day citizens and I told my dad I’d try and get us tickets for his birthday. Sooo should I bite the bullet and pay the fee to sign up as a match day citizen so I can get the tickets now cause idk if they’re releasing any to the general public or if so when? Any advice would be appreciated. Obvs this all about my dads bday and not about me wanting to see certain players running round the pitch 😉
im a season ticket holder and have recieved mine already, im sure with city you have to sign up to there policy thing, my friend who isnt a season ticket holder has managed to buy hers through the city website after paying 1.99 i think for city+. which game you thinking of going to.

also a lot of tickets on general sale now. ie against norwich

Attachments

im a season ticket holder and have recieved mine already, im sure with city you have to sign up to there policy thing, my friend who isnt a season ticket holder has managed to buy hers through the city website after paying 1.99 i think for city+. which game you thinking of going to.

also a lot of tickets on general sale now. ie against norwich
also just having logged in it seems certain tickets are still matchday citzens only but will probably change to general sale closer to date, i can log out and go and purchase norwich and southampton but the bigger games seem to be matchday citzens only...

sorry if that seems a load of ramble

Sorry guys but I'm so excited Varane should be coming soon to make the move to United 😁😁

This is all a bit tense this morning 😬 I can’t wait for an official announcement so we can go back to ogling Jack and the best arse in football 🍑
Look at that booty 👀

anyone else here just falling further down the rabbit hole, so glad im working the night shift tonight and not now seem like im just sat around waiting for this announcement.

also just having logged in it seems certain tickets are still matchday citzens only but will probably change to general sale closer to date, i can log out and go and purchase norwich and southampton but the bigger games seem to be matchday citzens only...

sorry if that seems a load of ramble
Nooo makes perfect sense everything you’ve said thanks so much!! When me and dad spoke about it we sort of decided we wanted to try and get tickets for the last match of the premier league (this was before all this Grealish stuff became a big thing) and they’re still saying match day citizen only but obvs I don’t wanna risk missing out. I’ve had a look and it seems you can gift somebody a match day citizenship so might gift it to my dad so it’s all in his name and then we can book tickets ASAP rather than risk the wait 😂

Nooo makes perfect sense everything you’ve said thanks so much!! When me and dad spoke about it we sort of decided we wanted to try and get tickets for the last match of the premier league (this was before all this Grealish stuff became a big thing) and they’re still saying match day citizen only but obvs I don’t wanna risk missing out. I’ve had a look and it seems you can gift somebody a match day citizenship so might gift it to my dad so it’s all in his name and then we can book tickets ASAP rather than risk the wait 😂
Do it I bet them tickets are gonna fly like hot cakes. With what's going on.

Reactions: 1
Do it I bet them tickets are gonna fly like hot cakes. With what's going on.
That’s it I’m sold I’ll get it sorted today! Not doing this for me I’m doing it for my dad and all you lovely ladies so I can provide you with Jack content xoxo I know I’m so selfless 👼🏻😇

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That’s it I’m sold I’ll get it sorted today! Not doing this for me I’m doing it for my dad and all you lovely ladies so I can provide you with Jack content xoxo I know I’m so selfless 👼🏻😇
Haha thats lovely for your dad thought.

Definitely selfless to do that for the tattle cult 🤣🤣

• Haha
i would personally, as usually final day of season is also the hardest tickets to get sometimes with any team especially if its a home time as its usually when trophy is lifted, so for example if city win the premier league the final home game against villa of all teams lol would be probably the trophy presentation same for other clubs if liverpool win it it would be at there final home game ect.

the final game tickets are for sale for match day citizens ive just looked starting at 58 pounds

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.