Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cobette

VIP Member
This is Jack, having spent the entire night trawling old threads looking for a picture that doesn't exist.

Have the best first day broski @Violetroselily

Getting ready
02.jpeg

Don't walk into the office as brash at this, you'll scare them
1373B9D4-F541-49A9-AC89-B309A249120B.jpeg

Put lots of thought into everything you do
1651069380493.png

Be cocky af because you're the bee;s knees
181.jpeg

Have a lovely lunch
05.jpeg

We'll celebrate you when you get home
56.jpeg

Jack waving you off too
wave.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Gizmo24

VIP Member
Did any of you have before and after photos taken when you had braces? With what I can only describe as a mouth speculum used to spread your cheeks (not those ones @cornflower) so you are like this 😬

Awful
Not relevant to me but I have got myself a super smear (colposcopy) this week so my vagina will look like 😬...as will my face I imagine 😔. Not sure why I'm sharing this but the JG thread is for overstating intimate details. Sorry Wag thread visitors!

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Gizmo24

VIP Member
i tried this too and the jury's out. obvs never used a breast pump but that's what I imagined it to feel like

I genuinely cannot pick a fave Skye photo. her as a pupper where he's kissing her 😭 them under the tree together (my first fave photo of him) 😭 the one from last Christmas where he looks so so beautiful 😭 and the one with his dad where her face is just everything 😭 lucky gal will have seen the D as well
Someone may have said bit was too uch to catch up on. I don't think Jack would let Skye see his willy (his words as shes a baby) he would come out the bathroom, towel wrapped round his waist and send her out the room before letting all hang loose.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

cornflower

VIP Member
Good luck @Violetroselily!! 💚💜

here’s you all raring to go with me whispering really sensible and motivational stuff to you
B14F5368-0C33-41A0-AF66-3FE862FFF7FC.jpeg

make sure you walk in with a face like this so they all know how ~serious~ you are
F03BF3BE-49CA-4220-AF0E-B82175547506.jpeg

and if it’s crap (it won’t be, we just needed an excuse) then stick two fingers up to the man (i tried to google check this was a legit phrase and I’m sure it is but I can’t find any references to it?)
33B38078-0427-48F3-9C2C-DA8198FA0385.jpeg

you will work so hard (you won’t, ‘cause first day) you’ll be like this at the end of the day
6FB9B41F-BA43-48A9-A908-70C4B6E211EE.jpeg

but it’ll all be worth it 💕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14