Jack Grealish #57 What a toime to be aloive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do you do if you need medical assistance?

Did your mum just let you bleed when you were hit by the car cause you wouldn’t let her bandage you up?

How do you feel about casts? Plasters?

Are you fine with salves and ointments?
Luckily I haven't needed any medical assistance in a long time. I'll just bleed rather than use a plaster.

Casts not as scary as bandages, it's the feeling/look of the bandage that bothers me, but most casts now have a bandage on top so they make me want to hurl.

Am terrified of plasters, esp the fabric ones.

I honestly nearly passed out typing this. Am practically hyperventilating. My nerves in my toes, fingers and my bum (oi oi) get pins and needles.

Salves and ointments I'm fine with.

I have to be first aid trained for work and I refuse to touch the bandages. One of the instructors asked me how my manager felt about it when I told her I had no intention of putting a bandage on anyone. Mate I am the manager.

John Stones is the only cure for this phobia.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I was going to say… I think I mention my now fixed broken leg more than I discuss bae 😂
yeah I'd never begrudge it even if it did bother me, you're the one going through something tit and I just have a delicate disposition that's my own problem!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Luckily I haven't needed any medical assistance in a long time. I'll just bleed rather than use a plaster.

Casts not as scary as bandages, it's the feeling/look of the bandage that bothers me, but most casts now have a bandage on top so they make me want to hurl.

I honestly nearly passed out typing this. Am practically hyperventilating. My nerves in my toes, fingers and my bum (oi oi) get pins and needles.

I have to be first aid trained for work and I refuse to touch the bandages. One of the instructors asked me how my manager felt about it when I told her I had no intention of putting a bandage on anyone. Mate I am the manager.

oh bab yours is legit, sorry for piggybacking with my queasiness over certain subjects! ❤

one of the reasons I moved on from a previous job is because I'd had some pants first aid training that apparently meant I was supposed to help people, you know, NOT DIE in a case of emergency and the thought of that kind of responsibility terrified me 🤣 I dunno how first aiders cope (let alone people in the actual medical profession although I suppose they have more than a day's training)

edit: 'pants first aid' sounds like heaven actually

• Heart
Reactions: 5

So we need another first aider for the orgy?

P.s fabric plasters are gross ❤

• Haha
When I say I haven't needed any medical assistance, now may actually be the time because I think I've broken my pinkie.

20220703_235848.jpg

So we need another first aider for the orgy?

P.s fabric plasters are gross ❤
My assistant will take care of that. V good at kiss of life and experienced with any and all injuries.

Kyle 34 (2).jpg

• Heart

That’s really crap 😞 Was there a reason for it or has it just always been something that freaks you out?

I hope you never hurt yourself anyway but even more because of this ❤😂

I have to be paediatric first aid trained and those creepy Annie dolls freak me out anyway, but the baby ones are horrific 🤢
Literally just make me shiver thinking about them.
1. The creepy lifelessness
2. I don’t believe a antibacterial wipe cannot completely get rid of all of the grossness of everyone else’s spit
3. That silicon feel.

Edit: I just saw your post and I feel like I’ve hexed you

• Heart
  • Haha
That’s really crap 😞 Was there a reason for it or has it just always been something that freaks you out?

I hope you never hurt yourself anyway but even more because of this ❤😂

I have to be paediatric first aid trained and those creepy Annie dolls freak me out anyway, but the baby ones are horrific 🤢
Literally just make me shiver thinking about them.
1. The creepy lifelessness
2. I don’t believe a antibacterial wipe cannot completely get rid of all of the grossness of everyone else’s spit
3. That silicon feel.

Edit: I just saw your post and I feel like I’ve hexed you
The last first aid we didn't have to do the Annie's because of COVID, I was so happy because I have no lung capacity or upper body strength.

I think the phobia started from my mother cruelly ripping plasters off as quickly as possible when I was a kid. Just leave them until they fall off woman ffs.

Would love to spend the night searching for the mythical pap yellow tracksuit, but you'll all have to make do with this instead because it's the first one in my folder, and it's fit.

64.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Good luck @Violetroselily!! 💚💜

here’s you all raring to go with me whispering really sensible and motivational stuff to you
B14F5368-0C33-41A0-AF66-3FE862FFF7FC.jpeg

make sure you walk in with a face like this so they all know how ~serious~ you are
F03BF3BE-49CA-4220-AF0E-B82175547506.jpeg

and if it’s crap (it won’t be, we just needed an excuse) then stick two fingers up to the man (i tried to google check this was a legit phrase and I’m sure it is but I can’t find any references to it?)
33B38078-0427-48F3-9C2C-DA8198FA0385.jpeg

you will work so hard (you won’t, ‘cause first day) you’ll be like this at the end of the day
6FB9B41F-BA43-48A9-A908-70C4B6E211EE.jpeg

but it’ll all be worth it 💕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Hands up who had a yellow tracksuit dream last night 🙋‍♀️

Good luck @Violetroselily, here's a very casual Jack to calm your mind.

View attachment 1390680
no BUT this reminds me I dreamt of him in the crappest way

I dreamt that a video leaked of bae getting a sort of lap dance off like, a random girl and not a paid professional. He was wearing his Brazilian knickers and had his MASSIVE arse out, like it was so big it was a bit icky. Anyway he was being proper lewd and showed this girl his dick and kept looking down her top lol, at the end he snogged her and it sealed the ick for me. I was at this large event and a couple of tattlers were there but they were actually boya I went to school with. Then some girl I’ve met once came and sat with us and she was crying because she was so upset about having the ick, she was gonna name her future kids after him and I was being all serious trying to comfort her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
no BUT this reminds me I dreamt of him in the crappest way

I dreamt that a video leaked of bae getting a sort of lap dance off like, a random girl and not a paid professional. He was wearing his Brazilian knickers and had his MASSIVE arse out, like it was so big it was a bit icky. Anyway he was being proper lewd and showed this girl his dick and kept looking down her top lol, at the end he snogged her and it sealed the ick for me. I was at this large event and a couple of tattlers were there but they were actually boya I went to school with. Then some girl I’ve met once came and sat with us and she was crying because she was so upset about having the ick, she was gonna name her future kids after him and I was being all serious trying to comfort her

Haha love this. So has this made you mad at Jack now? You know when your boyfriend cheats in your dream and you wake up all pissy.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.