Jack Grealish #57 What a toime to be aloive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also I legit think we are the only people that consume GR's posts. It's like she is posting just for Tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
do u recon he knows how to tie a bobble, i’m waiting for the day sash uses him for a yt vid and starts putting extensions on him and doing beach wave tutorials on his golden locks

• Haha
I was waiting for her to post him in the yellow tracksuit like a warning shot that she knows what we say about her…
I’m waiting for Bae himself to come swanning out of his apartment wearing it AGAIN to shush all you haterz.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
do beards create tan lines? like if bae decided the shave now would he have a beard tan line?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.